Obviously, almost any motorcycle-specific pants are a step up from the old waterproof overalls. That said, the Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants feel like a premium product, especially compared to the budget pants or even the high-end deals from Rich.
The top impression starts with their design which is not only functional but also classic. No flashy logos or out-of-place colors here. Instead, Alpinestars used a dark gray print to spell out the model and vent names. Just below the belt, you can see the words ‘Alpinestars Tech Touring’ printed in a dark gray style. Next to the vents are printed in the same color as “Direct Ventilation”, showing hidden ventilation holes. Blink and you will remember them.
Read Also: Best Motorcycle Back Protectors Guide
List of Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Riding Pants
Andes v3 Drystar Pants follows the tradition of Andes Alpinestars waterproof adventure pants with updated features, performance, and value. The durable polyester shell uses Alpinestars exclusive Drystar technology, which is water repellent and remains extremely breathable. The package includes a detachable full-length thermal liner and the pants have vents designed to better adapt the rider’s temperature to the riding conditions. The knees have Bio-Flex shockproof armor and are CE Level certified. Pair the Andes v3 Pants with the Alpinestars Andes v3 Drystar Jacket to create a biker duo ready for infinity.
The Andes v3 Drystar Pants from Alpinestars continue the tradition of offering a boatload of adventure-ready features, waterproofing, and value. The durable polyester shell benefits from Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar technology that repels water while remaining highly breathable. Bio-Flex impact armor at the knees is included and certified to CE Level 1. A removable full-length thermal liner is included, and the pants feature zippered thigh vents to tailor the rider’s temperature better to the riding conditions. Pair the Andes v3 Pants to the Alpinestars Andes v3 Drystar Jacket to create a rugged riding ensemble that is ready for touring and off-road adventures alike.
Waterproof Drystar breathable construction
Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textiles and construction methods for enhanced durability
Removable full-length thermal liner
Efficient direct ventilation ports on thighs for high levels of airflow
Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels
Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding
Included Bio-Flex impact armor at the knees
Adjustable knee protector pockets
Pockets for optional Bio-Flex hip armor
Integrated reflective details for increased rider safety
Adjustable waist system with buckle and stretch material
Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality
Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved fit
Jacket to pants connection zipper
CE Cat II PPE Regulation prEN17092 – A class safety certification
The CE-certified Missile v2 Airflow leather pants feature ultra-smooth, perforated thigh panels for airflow and a specially designed sportswear and premium leather frame for comfort, durability, and flexibility. With ergonomic stretch panels and a leather bellows insert at the knee, these pants offer a versatile adaptive fit and top-class protection inside and out.
Alpinestars Missile V2 Airflow Pants have the features you need to blow up your weapon and perform on the runway. The top leather is durable, but the accordion tension area above the knee makes it easy to bend the foot. Holes along the thighs help air to flow quickly through the pants. Stretching textile sheets at folds and breasts makes it easy to throw your legs up on the move and tuck your pants into the competition boots. Zippered valves allow you to control the amount of air through your pants. The Jacket-to-pants zipper connects the pants to the Alpinestars jacket as an alternative to double-breasted clothing. CE level 1 knee pad protects your bones. Add a bridle to the hip lock to increase protection.
Made of premium cowhide leather with high-density holes in the thighs, reinforced inner seats, and full suits and slippers. Alpinestars Missile v2 pants contain CE-certified protection that can be removed and stretched sufficiently on an accordion.
- Upper leather main chassis made of 1.3mm cowhide leather
- Extensive high-density perforated plate on thigh
- Accordion leather stretch area above the knee provides flexibility
- Extended hair on the back of the waistband gives more overlap with the riding jacket
- Large stretch pads on calves and gait area to add fat and feel
- Pre-curved footwork helps reduce fatigue and improves fit
- Zipper ventilation for air conditioning
- Zipper from jacket to pants is attached to attach to Alpinestars riding jacket
- Single and ankle adjustment
- Internal mesh lining with elasticated plate inserts works with the outer elastic area for freedom of movement
- Pocket for optional hip protection
- Built-in seating area, CE certified trousers
- Alpinestars GP-R knee protection
- Interchangeable sports knee slide for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
For riders looking for the safest and most cost-effective riding pants, Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants offer the best performance available at an affordable price. The pants tucked into the inner thighs and gently attached to the knees provide freedom in riding, and high CE protection on the knees and pockets for optional release protection. The Alpinestars Raider jacket also has a zipper at the waist and goes well with the Alpinestars Jaws jacket.
Drivers and motorcyclists play happily. Alpinestars Raider Drystar Clothing offers ice rides and weather sports for a fee. Damage resistance in the hip pocket is a key factor and has CE protection for the knees to prevent collisions. The high-weight waterproof and breathable membrane controls visibility and visibility in less space, as well as a better disc. Alpinestars Raider Wear a zipped waist connection to tie the Alpinestars jacket, which fits well with the Alpinestars jacket.
- Many core products model with long-lasting and tear-resistant
- Height-adjustable CE certificate knee-length
- Fix Drystar membrane, remove heat lining
- Long opening with zipper
- The long, elongated drying easily opens the muscles at the legs
- Pre-leg crank preparation for better fit and comfort in the driving position
- The body weights together around the thighs, waist, and the outside of the knee for easy movement
- Stretch the joint over the knee for easy movement
- Combined, clearly defined in the lower limbs to improve visual acuity in changing lighting conditions
- VELCRO ® hip and football for a snug fit
- Handbags, YKK zippers
- Waist zipper to be integrated with Alpinestars riding jacket
Alpinestars CE certified Track v2 leather pants are extremely comfortable and versatile wearers for both track and road. Packed with advanced protection and elastic to ensure a custom ergonomic fit. These pants can be worn with a selection of Alpinestars leather jackets.
The aptly named Alpinestars Track V2 Leather Pants match your Alpinestars jacket to protect the track level for those who prefer separate tops and bottoms over single layers. Leather is resistant to wear and tear, while elastic leather accordion straps and elastic textile cushions provide fit and functionality. CE rated hip and knee protection against impact.
The Alpinestars Track v2 leather pants offer CE-level protection, designed to be combined with the Alpinestars leather jacket. The Track v2 is perfect for road or track riding with an above-knee accordion stretch leather section that blends into an inner mesh liner with elastic panel outlets for freedom of movement.
- Top leather main chassis made of 1.3 mm bovine leather
- The leather straps that stretch around the knee ensure flexibility
- The high back gives a great overlap to the dress
- Large cushions stretch on the calf area to add fat and feel
- Repair for feet helps to prevent fatigue and aids in the function
- Waist adjustment
- The zipper from jacket to trousers allows you to attach to an Alpinestars riding jacket
- The inner layer of mesh with stretch panel works in conjunction with the outer layer of design for freedom of movement
- Increase strength in the chair and knees
- CE-certified nuclear protection
- CE certified Alpinestars GP-R knee protection
- Changes play knee to knee for great bumps and damage
- The dust coating system (DFS) external bilateral TPU shot in the knee
- CE certified trousers
Alpinestars Ramet Air Pant has a durable construction with multiple screens with military PU reinforcement for abrasion resistance. Full mesh lining and air supply ensure cooling airflow and flexible inserts help with mobility and comfort.
Add a strong feeling to your summer experience that you get from Alpinestars Ramjet Air trousers. The main building combines the panels of several 450 and 600 D panels with some sharp, wear-resistant airflows for hot weather in sports.
The aggressive Jet Ventilation system maximizes intake from the movements of the front feet and thus supports the optimal flow of fresh air through the mesh of the trousers. The zipper with circulating connection allows you to attach to most Alpinestars textile and leather jackets for the best in hot weather, sports travel, and protection.
Alpinestars Ramjet air pants use the aggressive Jet Ventilation System and the wear-resistant Airflow Mesh composite textile construction to take advantage of the airflow generated by the motorcycle’s drive to cool you down. Alpinestars Ramjet Air pants are optimized for maximum comfort and performance in hot weather and are designed to fit most of Alpinestar’s textile and leather jackets. Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants.
- Multi-panel construction featuring 450/600 denier panels with strategically positioned abrasion resistant Air-Flow mesh
- Accordion textile stretch inserts on back and knees
- Attachment for optional Nucleon KR hip protection
- Zippered and VELCRO® brand fastener gusseted lower hem
- Full mesh lining and 3D mesh on the interior waist for comfort and breathability
- External zippered pockets on thighs for safe, peace-of-mind storage
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility
- Pre-curved shaping for the natural riding position
- D-ring adjustable waist for a secure and personalized fit
- Removable CE approved knee and shin protectors
- Waist zipper allows connection to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
With improved tension material for extra comfort and fit, all components of the Alpinestars Techstar trousers have been redefined, resulting in significantly lighter MX trousers. With a more aggressive style, Techstar pants offer an excellent combination of performance, durability, and riding comfort with top-notch design features such as Babel knee design and ‘Vector’ backing. Innovative elastic plates for free movement, leather legs for better grip on the bike, and sprung legs for comfort. Techstar Factory excels on the toughest tracks.
A top combination of comfort and durability, Techstar pants feature innovative features such as “Babel” 3D knee construction, which significantly improves track performance. With a perforated part of a light mask, these pants cool you under pressure. Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants.
- Multi-panel, multi-fabric building with PU coating for excellent strength and durability
- Innovative four-sided elastic panels, strategically placed, move freely and run well
- Local street areas allow for airflow cooling
- Special ‘Vector’ back cover for maximum comfort and flexibility as you walk
- The ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-flexed, reinforced, and padded 3D knee construction with hidden elastic-elastic extenders for a great fit in riding positions
- The high polymer concentration in the seat provides high wear resistance
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with elastic panel for a better fit in the driving position
- Leather panels on the inner forefoot provide heat resistance, grip, and comfort
- 3D injection-molded rubber markings and details for added durability
- Silicone strap at the inner waist helps keep your shirt in place
- Inner side pocket for secure lock/coin storage
- Adjust the page for optimization
The racing pants have the lightest frame, lower waist panels, and curved front legs for the most comfortable and powerful driving. Developed and tested in the toughest terrains in the world, the Racer pants have a sporty fit and are ideal for many off-road vehicles. Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants.
With an innovative design for a better fit and comfort, Racer ergonomic pants are the ideal choice for anyone looking for lightweight yet durable pants. The Racer Pants feature a newly designed stretch pad on the knee and strong poly-fabric reinforcement for high durability.
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction with PU coating for added strength and durability
- A large soft stretch panel in the back from the top of the thigh to the bottom of the leg provides greater comfort and flexibility in the waist and lower back.
- Comfortable lightweight ventilated mesh inner lining with stretch panel inserts for enhanced fit, feel, and function
- Forward-bent, ergonomic leg structure for better performance in the riding position
- Heavy-duty polyester reinforcement provides excellent abrasion resistance in the seating area and on the inner footplates
- Leather-reinforced inner foot panels for heat resistance, grip, and comfort
- Innovative knee structure and knee pads designed for knee pads
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability
- Double waist ratchet closure for a secure, personalized fit
- Practical inner pocket for storing keys/coins
Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants, Alpinestars Gravity Drystar pants are designed with a special Alpinestars Drystar construction with 100 percent water speed and breathability, even in difficult driving conditions. The high-tech construction of these trousers provides protection and corrosion resistance and also adapts to all weather conditions.
Gravity Drystar trousers are equipped with a large body, waterproof, and a breathable airbag. Alpinestars’ patent, Drystar, not only dries you out but also breathes. The outer sheaths of Gravity Drystar pants also have an open hip, you need more synthetics. The finish of the 600D polyester structure doubles in terms of impact resistance. For one more step, the same area between the knee and the seat surface is completed with the lower skin. The stretch and waist areas have been adjusted to ensure that the waist is better than the pants on the layers.
- Full 600D polyester construction
- Drystar® fixed membrane for waterproof performance and high levels of breathability
- Removable thermal liner
- The double polyurethane coating in critical areas for additional protection
- Stretch fabric at hips, waist, and yoke
- Accordion stretch panels at the knees
- Included CE Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor at knees
- Pockets for optional Bio-Flex Level 1 hip protectors
- 600D dobby polyester reinforcement at knees and seat
- Leather outer panels on the seating area, knee, and shin for additional abrasion protection
- Hook and loop adjustment at waist and ankles
- Two zippered front pockets and cargo-style pocket on the left leg
- Two zippered thigh vents
- Reflective detailing
- Meets Category 2, A class fully CE-certified garment under PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for performance riding gear
Alpinestar Yaguara Drystar pants have versatility and functionality in Italian style. The multi-fabric shell structure means that there are heavy nylon shoots in the wear area and it provides the material for freedom of movement. Cargo pockets are always in the style of equipment storage, and zippered hand pockets ensure you don’t lose shifts. The dry membrane layered in the shell holds water as the steam escapes and 4 zippered vents allow air to flow. CE Level 2 armor absorbs shocks on the knee.
In the list of Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants, Yagura DRYSTAR pants are a high-quality, multi-core shell structure with strategic ballistic nylon reinforcement and CE-certified protection, as well as gait and knee flexibility, leg correction, and a layered DRYSTAR membrane for water resistance and difficulty breathing in case of overweight. pants that can withstand the stress of an adventure.
- Multi-fabric laminated shell construction
- Ballistic nylon inserts
- Stretch insert on crotch
- 2 seamless cargo pockets with gussets
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 4 ventilation zippers
- Reflective prints on side of the pant for better visibility of the rider
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjuster
- Stretch inserts on the back and knees
- Laminated Drystar membrane
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket
- Soft mesh lining
- Pocket for optional hip protection
- Level 2 CE Bio Air knee protectors
- Removable bib braces offer secure and close fit and comfort
Check Latest Price on Here
Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Pants Standing on the original Andes, Alpinestars Andes takes the Honda multi-season pants functionality to new heights with significantly improved temperature control. A good Honda brand will complement the chosen style, perhaps the Africa Twin.
Where previous ventilation was somewhat limited and only allowed for heat and moisture exchange through the Drystar membrane (and use was limited to the cooler 3 seasons), highly efficient direct ventilation has been built into Alpinestars Andean Drystar Version 2, allowing true adaptation to a maximum of 4 seasons is achieved for adventurers and pedestrians.
Designed with Alpinestars DRYSTAR construction, Andes V2 pants are versatile with 100% waterproofing and high air permeability. In addition to CE-certified protection in strategic places, these pants can be adapted to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the DRYSTAR Andean jacket.
Honda Alpinestars Andean Pants are designed to be more flexible in a variety of weather conditions, where previous iterations were missed. As the temperature rises, the new pants open directly on the thighs, allowing fresh air to cool directly inside the rider. Honda Alpinestars Andean pants with the warm weather option in your bag are ready for any condition on your next adventure.
Read Also: 5 Best Motorcycle Racing Suits
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels
- Interior hip pad compartments with padding
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos to make the rider more visible to other road users in varying light conditions
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretches material for a highly customizable fit
- Zippered air intakes to control internal temperature
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit
Waterproof gear is pricey. Purchasing a nice rain jacket or pair of pants requires a significant investment, so you should treat your gear carefully. But what’s the purpose of owning nice gear if you don’t utilize it? And despite your best efforts, your waterproof jacket will eventually become dirty. So, how should you Wash Waterproof […]