The Alpinestars Atem v4 Race Suit may be relevant if you’re searching for one. One of the top professional motorcycle outfits for the track in terms of quality-price ratio is now available in a new generation. A premium suit is essential to bear in mind.
So let’s review this motorcycle suit, which has several features ideal for pushing yourself to the limit on the track and beating the clock.
Alpinestars Atem v4 Race Suit Details
We’re referring to the Alpinestars Atem motorcycling suit’s 4th gen. As we said, we’re dealing with the top suit in its category. An example would be the quality cowhide that is 1.3 mm thick and the large, very resistant polyamide stretch panels. That is, two materials are incredibly abrasion resistant and provide excellent comfort.
The section about safeguards is crucial in this motorcycle outfit for the track. We require the amount of protection necessary for our fast rate of speed. Note that this Alpinestars Atem V4 Race suit is equipped with a Nucleon Flex Racing hip protector and internal level 1 protection on the shoulders, elbows, and knees.
On the outside, we have detachable elbow protection, the new Alpinestars S-MX knee protectors, and external shoulder, elbow, and knee sliders. Velcro can be used to replace the latter and is quick and simple to release. And as always, we can strengthen all of this defense by adding a second chest protector.
The Atem V4 offers a ton of comfort-focused features and details. For instance, the pre-curved sleeves and legs, the numerous stretch leather accordion panels, the reinforced seams with aramid fiber, the padding incorporated at strategic spots, the removable inner lining made of mesh fabric, the low-profile neck, etc. As we previously stated, the motorcycle has many features that make for complete flexibility.
The hump on the back is another aspect to consider. It serves an aerodynamic purpose to not waste even a tenth of a second on the track.
Finally, the zips, for instance, are of the highest quality, as is the waterproof inner pocket, which is typical of Alpinestars and is also present in this Alpinestars Atem V4 Race suit. These features allow for a better fit and level of comfort.
- High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) is positioned strategically throughout the main leather chassis of premium leather, which is made of 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Aramidic knit inner reinforcement provides additional degrees of abrasion protection on the seat, shoulder, elbow, and knee.
- Alpinestars GP-R elbow and knee armor, Alpinestars RRR shoulder armor, and Bioflex Racing hip protection (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- For added abrasion resistance in critical regions, the seating area, shoulder, elbow, knee, and shin include inner leather reinforcement.
- HRSF polyamide stretch material is used on the shoulder region, inner sleeve, chest, crotch, and leg for improved fit and performance.
- Riders can change the fit for maximum comfort level by using calf expansion.
- YKK zips are used on the front, cuff, and ankle for safe fastening.
- For increased rider comfort, the outer cuff and collar have an extended stretch area with 3D mesh and a low-profile collar with soft edging.
- Waterproof document pocket inside.
- Localized perforations that are longer for better ventilation.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow, and knee protectors.
- Reflective insert.
This Alpinestars Atem V4 Race suit is ideal for giving it your best while riding a motorcycle because it is warm and well-protected. The only choice is whether you want to increase the protection of this Atem V4 with the Tech-Air 5 airbag gilet or whether you want a motorbike suit with an airbag predisposition. Thus, analyze your needs.
The Atem v4 Leather Race Suit is perfect for track or performance riding since it incorporates a variety of protective and performance advancements from elite-class racing.
Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class, CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector. CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow, and knee protectors.
The main leather chassis of premium leather is made of 1.3mm genuine bovine leather and very resistant polyamide stretch panels.