During this article, we are going to take a look at the Top 5 Motocross Gloves which will include their features and price. Below, I’ve included a small glossary of glove material and explained what each component does and which are best for you.
Read Also: Best Dirt Bike Helmet
List of Best Motocross Gloves For Off-Road Riders
Revit Caliber Gloves
Thor Terrain Charcoal Gloves
Bilt Spirit 2 Gloves
Fox Racing Bomber Glove
Revit Massif Gloves
The Caliber gloves make you feel good at home or off-road. Why? Because this pair of hand protection combines the best of leather and mesh. For hand safety, wear these with a CE-certified PWR | gloves palm protective clothing for maximum abrasion resistance. The top of the glove is made of PWR, which is a well-ventilated elastic mesh and has flexible TPR protectors on the fingers and hips. This combination – as well as stretching in the right places – provides optimal freedom of movement and protection to keep your hands safe, whether you’re riding on the road or walking on unpaved roads. In addition, the convenient conversion prevents dust and water from entering the glove.
- Outer Shell: corduroy, goatskin, neoprene, PWR|Stretch Mesh
- Protection: injected ventilated flex knuckle, TPR finger knuckles, PWR|shield palm, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath the knuckle
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist
- Ventilation: Ventilation holes
- Features: connect fingertip, grip patch, outside stitching, regular cuff
Thor Terrain gloves are designed to capture the best rides. The combination of TPR and two palms provides unparalleled coverage and long-lasting control while driving. This bottom line paired with a durable grip on Aiprene offers extreme coolness and lasting comfort on a long riding day.
- TPR knuckles and layered backhand panels
- Touch screen compatible
- Mesh and Airprene construction for optimal airflow
- Notched wrist opening
- Stretch mesh flex joints on fingers
- Silicone treated fingertips
- Hook and loop wrist closure
The Spirit 2 Gloves from Bilt provide protection and ventilation without breaking the bank. Unlined for an increased feel for your controls, the Spirit 2 Gloves also feature comfortable neoprene cuffs and an adjustable closure.
- Leather and mesh construction
- Leather palm
- Knuckle protection with molded carbon weave detail
- Flexible finger vents
- Neoprene cuff with adjustable tab closure
- Reflective details
Fear not with Fox’s bomber gloves! These protective gloves are made to charge downhill and step on highways. Molded polycarbonate knuckles help hold your hand in place while squeezing through tight things. In addition, the flexible Clarino wrist rest in synthetic leather provides an excellent response from the trail and solid durability. In addition, the silicone collection at the fingertips gives a tactile feeling, while the brakes and gear shift are controlled.
If you can hit it, Fox Bomber Glove can take it. Fully protected bones and extensive finger armor are integrated directly into its leather Pittard dashboard. By adding an optimal front curve and a cool mesh main house, you get ultimate strength and comfort. If you look for the safety features glove we think these are the best motocross gloves
- Main Materials: Nylon/Polyester
- Individually molded Polycarbonate knuckle pieces for optimum fit
- Pittards Perforated Leather for increased durability
- New finger gusset material for increased breathability and durability
- Flexible rubber logo with venting
- Direct inject graphics
- Silicone gripper on the fingertips for better lever control
- Embossed Neoprene cuff knuckle
- Clarino reinforced thumb
- Double layer Clarino palm
REV’IT! Massif gloves provide the ultimate freedom of movement and comfort during off-road exploration by two-wheeled vehicles. Flexible TPR bone protector protects bones and fingers in the event of an accident. Soft Clarino handle and fabric provide a firm grip to the handlebar, then backed by silicone at the fingertips for added grip. The driver’s hands are always comfortable and cool thanks to the constant airflow that can flow through the PWR | Glove material stretches over the glove. The comfortable neoprene cuff ensures no sand or water gets into the gloves while riding on the trail.
- Outer Shell: 4-way stretch, Clarino, neoprene, PWR|Stretch Mesh
- Protection: EVA foam, PWR|shield at Palm, Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- Composition: 40% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane, 5% Neoprene, 5% Elastane
- Adjustability: wrist and cuff adjustment system, adjustment tab
- Features: grip patch, short cuff