Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 Jacket
The Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 Jacket is a premium full-grain leather jacket anatomically designed for exceptional comfort and a superior fit. It is fully optimized for track and performance riding. In addition, this jacket is fitted with carefully located openings for optimum airflow and stretch panels on the shoulder and back for an optimized fit, and Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulder and elbows for enhanced durability.
Read Also: Top 10 Alpinestars Motorcycle Jackets review
Alpinestars has grown to become the world’s premier provider of professional racing equipment, motorcycle airbag protection, high-performance gear, and technical footwear since its founding in 1963. Alpinestars understands that the best development and implementation can only be achieved in the most extreme circumstances. As a result, our engagement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA, World Motocross, and MotoGP has resulted in cutting-edge technical equipment for the world’s best racers.
Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 Jacket Details and quality
- The GP Plus R v3 is a bulletproof sport jacket designed for track and performance riding. The Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 balances excellent construction materials with intelligent stretch and fold flex panels.
- You’ll be carving your next summit in the most comfortable and flexible position conceivable. A waterproof inner pocket and reflective accents for nighttime visibility are helpful additions for time spent on the street. Optional chest and back protector pockets help take the defensive game to the next level.
- The alpinestars gp plus r v3 is made of Cowhide leather to resist abrasion. It comes with CE Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors, and it’s ready for back and chest protectors. This jacket has an inner liner and is suitable for riding in the mid-season. Ventilation zippers include this alpinestars v3 jacket’s ventilation capabilities.
- The Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 jacket is one of the most noticeable aspects of your outfit, so it’s critical that it complements your bike or shows your individuality. This special edition of the alpinestars gp plus r v3 jacket is a terrific choice if you’re seeking a black jacket!
- Premium leather main chassis with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) precisely positioned for comfort, made from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow armor from Alpinestars Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade.
- For a better fit and performance, there’s an accordion panel on the back and shoulder, as well as HRSF polyamide stretch material on the sleeve.
Alpinestars GP plus r v3 Features:
- Construction of premium 1.3mm bovine leather
- HRSF is a high-resistance stretch fabric that is deliberately placed for comfort.
- Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor are included.
- Optional Nucleon KR-Ci chest and back protector pockets
- Back and shoulder stretch sections in accordion leather
- Sleeves are made of HRSF polyamide stretch material for a better fit and movement.
- Adjusting the waist
- A soft border and a 3D mesh lining make this a low-profile collar.
- Two hand pockets with zippers and two interior pockets
- Waterproof paper pocket on the inside
- Enhanced airflow with zippered ventilation
- Alpinestars pants can be attached safely and securely thanks to the complete circular waist zipper.
- Inserts that reflect light
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (AA class for protective riding clothes) is met.
Pro’s and Con’s of Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 Jacket
Good fit and construction. The sole drawback is that there are no pockets for chest armor and just one for back armor.
Read Also: Top 10 Alpinestars Motorcycle Jackets review
The Alpinestars GP Plus R v3 Leather Jacket is a premium full-grain leather jacket that is fully tuned for track and performance riding. It is anatomically contoured for superior comfort and a performance fit. This jacket is fitted with stretch panels on the shoulder and back for an optimal fit. In addition, it is packed with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulders and elbows for outstanding impact protection.
If you’re looking for the best Alpinestars GP plus r v3 review, you’ve come to the right spot at ryderplanet. At ryderplanet, we only work with the top manufacturers, like Alpinestars, to ensure that our motorcycle products, such as the Alpinestars GP Plus R V3 Leather Jacket, are of the highest quality and value. So, order today to get your Alpinestars GP Plus R V3 Leather Jacket as soon as possible.
A layered membrane prevents the jacket’s outer layer from absorbing water. As a result, the jacket will dry faster after a rain shower, and the temperature inside the jacket will remain more pleasant: unlike a 3-layer system, the outer layer will not be bulky and wet with cold water.
With a three-layer technique like this, you’ll have a jacket worn in any season. When the waterproof and thermal liners are removed, maximum ventilation is achieved; with only the waterproof liner eliminated, it is ideal for summer and autumn.
A jacket’s fit must correspond to your motorcycle’s sitting posture. An athletic jacket, for example, is designed for a sporting posture, but a touring jacket is intended for an upright sitting position.
ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STATUTORY LAW, the CE mark is a conformance requirement for the sale of this product. CE Category II Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class. Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protection, CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012.
This jacket is fitted with stretch panels on the shoulder and back for an optimal fit and class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulders and elbows for better impact protection.