The Dainese Laguna Seca 5 Perforated racing suit is one of the better choices from this motorcycling-specific brand. It has all of the features expert bikers look including comfort, freedom of movement, optimal durability, protectors on exposed areas, breathability, and compatibility with an internal hydration system.
Tutu cowhide and full-grain cowhide, two of the top textiles for quality, abrasion resistance, longevity, and softness, are used to create this motorbike suit. Excellent mobility is ensured by the S1 bi-elastic fabric and the Tri-Axial system on the back.
Furthermore, the Nanofeel lining, 3D Bubble inserts, and targeted holes provide optimal comfort, ventilation, and breathability. In this Dainese Laguna Seca 5 Perforated Race review, we will give you more details about this suite.
Read Also: Best Dainese Riding Jackets for All Types of Riders
Product Details and Qualities
The Arrow XF material improves the fabric’s elasticity and resistance, while the Micro-elastic 2.0 technology allows complete movement. The detachable and washable D-Tec Racing Core liner provides airflow in the most important places of this Dainese Laguna Racing suit. It may use with a hydration system placed in the aerodynamic spoiler.
This motorcycle biker suit has KGI technology, which features knee sliders with maximum grip to ride confidently. The RSS 3.0 system allows you to change the elbow, knee, and shoulder sliders. It also includes flexible hip protection and an aluminum plate on the shoulders.
The Dainese essence is the legendary racing leather outfit. Laguna Seca 5 is the latest development of the renowned Dainese one-piece suit, crafted entirely of premium whole grain cowhide leather and ready to tackle any obstacle on the track with great confidence.
Its design was created to provide the saddle’s most flexibility of movement possible. Its exceptional ergonomics assure the greatest safety: the Dainese Tri-Axial system on the back and three-way stretch leather inserts provide optimum movement while maintaining the same strength and durability as the other leather layers.
Inserts in Dainese’s advanced XF Arrow material, which combines high elasticity and wearability with the durability of leather for increased mobility.
Protectors made of composite material on the elbows and knees, soft Pro-Shape 2.0 protection on the hips, and a distinctive floating shoulder design with removable and adaptable composite protectors and aluminum plates provide safety.
The metal shoulder plates, a Dainese trademark, and proprietary patent assist the rider in sliding and reducing the possibility of severe rolling in the case of a fall. It is significantly different from plastic materials, which wear down more quickly due to abrasion since they have a better hold on the asphalt.
This suit is ready to take on the competition. The RSS 3.0 system has large dual compound sliders securely attached to the suit yet easily replaced. The aerodynamic hump is designed to carry a water bag kit, allowing for installing the integrated water system created for all motorcycle GP suits. When combined with a suitable helmet, this technology enables professional riders to drink with ease at any point, ensuring ideal hydration throughout the race.
In the unique KGI system, special inserts assuring the most secure grip to face even the most severe bends in utmost safety are mounted to the inside sides of the knees for even more precise motorcycle handling.
Read Also: Revit Quantum Racing Suit Review
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 Zips calf construction with Boots-in system
- D-Tec Racing Core: fully removable and washable inner suit
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- KGI: Knee Grip Insert technology
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective professional Suit
- Protection & Cleaning Kit
- RSS 3.0: Replaceable Slider System
- Seamless thermoformed soft inserts
- Suit bag provided – Waterbag kit ready
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Arrow XF knee ergonomic construction
- Elasticated inserts
- Elasticated performance wrists construction
- Leather zip-hook for frontal closure
- Micro elastic 2.0
- Neck comfort construction
- Suit to the boot fastening system
- Tri-axial elasticated system on the back
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows, knees, shoulders
- Floating racing shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plate
- Pro-Shape 2.0: soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on hips
- Seamless aluminum plates on elbows
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- Localized perforation, Aluminum
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment
- Premium full-grain cowhide leather
- Tutu cowhide leather, S1 bielastic fabric
The famous Dainese racing classic is getting a new upgrade with the launching of the Dainese Laguna Seca 5. It has perforated cooling zones in tough Tutu cowhide. An aerodynamic hump with a pocket for a hydration bladder if desired (sold separately). Micro elastic 2.0 and Triaxial Technology for quick response and comfort. MotoGP’s latest generation of protection has seamless aluminum shoulders and RSS 2.0 elbow sliders. Plus, there’s always Level 1 protection. MotoGP-evolved for a fast-paced lifestyle. In our opinion, it is an excellent purchase for motorcycle professionals.
Pros and Cons
- Interchangeable elbow sliders
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- Over suit provided
- Protection & Cleaning Kit
- Replaceable Slider System 2.0: quickly releasable elbow sliders
Check the Latest Price & Features on
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard on elbows and EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard on knees.
The Laguna Seca 5 is the newest generation of Dainese’s iconic one-piece suit, entirely crafted of quality full-grain cowhide leather.
Comfy tracksuit and Better colors, design, and excellent protection.