The Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Racing Suit is a follow-up to the original Misano. Key features have been updated in the current version to improve protection. The new Knee Grip Insert technology ensures a solid connection between you and your bike. Even at fast speeds, self-locking wrist zippers make the zipper not back out and open.
The elbow sliders and knee protectors have been tweaked to integrate into the suit without visible stitching. The Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit now has many upgrades, making it one of the most technologically advanced suits on the market.
Product Details and Qualities:
The Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Race suit features a redesigned ergonomic design and an improved intelligent algorithm. The Track-It technology allows you to download and examine key performance statistics like lean angle and speed, is completely integrated into the third generation D-Air suit.
The Intelligent Protection System on the Misano 2 D-Air combines a wireless airbag system with highly advanced microprocessor technology to increase riders’ protection. Internal sensors and a GPS signal identify the elements that cause a collision, and the airbag inflates, providing additional safety to the collarbone area. Rider telemetry may be downloaded through a USB port and downloadable software, including lap times, maximum speed, and trajectory mapping with immediate speed and acceleration.
D-air can activate in less than 15 milliseconds in the case of a forceful collision. When the crash dynamics are less abrupt, the advanced triggering algorithm evaluates the situation and determines whether a slightly longer triggering period is appropriate. D-air works with current body armor in race leathers to protect the rider’s shoulders and collar bones.
This Dainese Race Suit restricts and decreases helmet movement while rolling, reducing the chance of direct helmet impact on the collar bones. The ergonomics and comfort of racing leathers are not compromised in providing protection.
- Triggering algorithm and diagnostics managed by dedicated firmware
- Three accelerometers
- Three gyroscopes
- 4 Gigabyte internal memory
- LED user interface on the right arm
- Lithium polymer battery with approximately 8 hours of use when fully charged
- Dainese-patented 3D structure airbag
- High-pressure airbag with a volume of 4 liters
- “Cold” technology gas generator
- D-skin 2.0 full-grain cowhide leather
- S1 bi-elastic fabric
- Knee Grip Insert (KGI) technology
- Knee slider 2.0
- Soft insert on the tailbone area
- Hydration bladder ready
- Bi-axial elasticated inserts
- Large aerodynamic spoiler
- Micro elastic 2.0
- Advanced knee construction with protected seam
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard on elbows and knees
- Elbow Slider RSS: Replaceable Slider System
- Seamless aluminum plates on elbows
- Seamless aluminum plates on shoulders
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard Level 1 on shoulders
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 1 on hips
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- Localized perforation
- NanoFeel removable liner
Our Opinion On Dainese Misano 2 Racing Suit
The airbag is high-pressure inflated, anatomically formed, and has a 4-liter capacity that is good for protection. D-Air® evaluates the extent of a fall using an advanced algorithm and only unfolds when required in certain incidents. The system progresses in a z-direction. As in falls of less than 50 km/h or falls when the dynamics do not require the airbag’s extra safety. In our opinion, this is an excellent suit for professional motorcycle riders.
Pros and Cons
- Advanced knee construction with a seam that is protected
- Bi-axial elasticated inserts
- Big aerodynamic spoiler
Conclusion On Dainese Misano 2 Racing Suit
This classic leather tracksuit now comes with the latest generation of Dainese D-air® airbag technology. It has D-skin 2.0 full-grain cowhide leather on the shoulders, elbows, and knees and aluminum replacement plates on the shoulders, elbows, and knees. We hope you like our Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit review.
FAQs Related to Dainese Suit
Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard on elbows and knees and Elbow Slider RSS: Replaceable Slider System.
The Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit is a follow-up to the original Misano. Key features have been updated in the current version to improve protection.
Internal sensors and a GPS signal identify the elements that cause a collision, and the airbag inflates, providing additional safety to the collarbone area.