Bovine leather was used to create the GP Force Phantom Leather Suit, providing unparalleled abrasion and abrasion resistance. The Alpinestars GP protectors for outstanding impact protection and external sliders at the joints for unmatched abrasion resistance are included in the fully optimized GP Force Phantom Leather Suit for usage with or without Tech-Air5®. In this Alpinestars GP Force Phantom Leather Suit Review, you will know all details about this suit.
Alpinestars GP Force Chaser Racing Suit Review 2022
Product Details and Qualities
The Alpinestars GP force phantom 2pc Suit is made of premium, supple leather and is perfect for use on the track or in public. The Gp Force 2pc Leather Suit Combines Exclusive Ergonomic Styling With Class-Leading Protective Design Features In A Ventilated Suit That Is Efficient, Versatile, And Extremely Comfortable, Using Protective Rider Technologies Developed And Thoroughly Tested In Motogp. Main Chassis Made of Premium 1.3mm Leather.
GP armor has been added to the elbows, shoulders, knees, and tibias to protect the rider from injury, using technology developed for motorsports. DFS Lite offers additional defense from external sliders and shoulders. In addition to CE-certified Nucleon Chest Pads that may be added as needed, this suit comes with Nucleon Bio-Flex Hip Protectors. Sport Sliders that may be removed and replaced are also supplied.
The Tech-Air 5 system is not required to utilize this suit; it is completely optimized for both scenarios. The first completely electronic upper body motorcycle airbag system in the world, Tech-Air, requires no setting from the bike to the rider.
This Alpinestars GP force phantom suit features inner knee suede reinforcement for bike grip and performance and perforated leather panels that allow for optimum ventilation and enhanced comfort. A calf expansion panel with stretch ribs provides a personalized fit for each rider, while the back hump is aerodynamic and vented for more airflow.
Read Also: Revit Quantum 2 One-Piece Racing Suit Review
- Compatible with Tech-Air® 5, Tech-Air® is the world’s first fully electronic upper body motorcycle airbag system that doesn’t require special settings from the bike to the rider.
- Alpinestars Airbag System has been developed to suit strategically placed accordion stretch panel inserts, which enable expansion when the airbag inflates but also provide a high degree of anatomical performance and a superior fit while riding without the system equipped.
- Bovine multi-panel structure for more excellent abrasion resistance, convenience, and strength.
- GP protectors provide efficient impact protection on the elbow, shoulder, knee, and tibia.
- On the shoulder, a DFS Lite protector provides additional defense against abrasion in a crucial location.
- Chest pad compartment designed to fit Nucleon chest pads with CE certification.
Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class.
- Hip protectors made of Nucleon Bioflex are included.
- Suede reinforcement on the inside of the knees for bike grip.
- Strategically placed perforated leather panels provide exceptional levels of cooling ventilation and comfort.
- For the best high-performance riding fit, stretch panels are on the abdomen, under the arms, on the arms, crotch, and back of the leg.
- Maximum airflow is achieved by ventilating the aerodynamic rear hump.
- Replaceable and reusable Sport slider provides a greater feel and durability.
- For a tailored fit, the calf expansion panel has stretch ribs.
With the Gp Force Phantom Leather Suit, made of bovine leather for unmatched abrasion and tear resistance, Alpinestars has demonstrated their expertise in racing. The Gp Force Phantom Leather Suit is fully designed for usage with or without Tech-Air5® (Alpinestars’ industry-leading electronic airbag safety system). It is made to last and has external sliders at the joints for exceptional abrasion resistance and superior impact protection.
Cowhide is used in the one-piece GP Force Phantom leather outfit for unmatched abrasion and tear resistance. The GP Force Phantom leather suit has Alpinestars GP protectors for outstanding added durability and external sliders on the joints for unmatched abrasion resistance. It is completely designed for usage with or without Tech-Air® 5, the world’s top electronic airbag safety system. We hope you find all details about the Alpinestars GP Force Phantom Leather Suit review.
The GP Force Phantom Leather Suit is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance.
The GP Force Phantom Leather Suit is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. It is fully optimized for use with the Tech-Air5® System and is equipped with Alpinestars GP protectors.