A full grain leather suit of the highest quality is optimized for Alpinestars’ ground-breaking Tech-Air® Race airbag system. The ergonomically advanced design of the Alpinestars GP Pro v2 Racing Suit for Tech-Air Race® ensures exceptional comfort and performance fit for track days or severe road riding.
This breathable leather suit is adaptable and incredibly comfortable, packed with track-tested, best-in-class protection inside and out. Because of its unique construction, it may be worn with or without the Tech-Air® airbag system with comparable effectiveness.
Alpinestars GP Pro v2 Racing Suit 2022
Product Details and Qualities
Materials and characteristics from Moto GP suits are used in the Alpinestars GP Pro v2 Racing Suit for Tech Air Race. Combining this full grain leather suit with the Tech Air Race Airbag System will provide professional racers with safety and efficiency that is up to par. You can move thanks to accordion stretch panels and fabric in crucial places, so you can bike hard without feeling restricted by your suit. When moving quickly, localized vents aid in the suit’s ventilation.
In the case of an accident, the shoulders, elbows, and lower back are protected with Kevlar lining. To keep the suit fresh, simply out the mesh lining and wash it. The factory includes standard CE-rated elbow, shoulder, and knee armor. Add a strap-on Alpinestars back protector with a matching multiple snap system to enhance the track-ready impact protection.
Read Also: Spidi Track Wind Pro Race Suit Review
Features – Alpinestars GP Pro v2 Racing Suit
Tech Air Airbag Compatibility:
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Internal Hook, loop grip fixings, and cable conduits seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
- Sport knee slider.
- The innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- 3D textured fabric collar construction for rider comfort.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate the Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates and offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Tech-Air compatible; Tech-Air is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, fully independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Reinforced knee features multi-layer construction for enhanced levels of protection.
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on the shoulder, elbow, and knee.
Read Also: Klim Carlsbad Pants Review
- DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual density TPU sliders on the shoulder and knee.
- Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine premium bovine leather.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeves and leg construction to reduce rider fatigue.
- Localized perforations improve ventilation.
- Calf expansion gusset allows riders to tailor the fit.
- Aramaic fiber reinforcement on critical areas: shoulder, elbow, lower back.
- Integrated padding for increased levels of rider comfort.
- Chest compartments designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as an accessory upgrade.
Read Also: Best Alpinestars Racing Suits
The Alpinestars GP pro v2 jacket was created for all-around drivers competing in high-level competitions. The GP pro v2 jacket, which complies with FIA
Standard 8856-2018, has a regular athletic fit and is constructed of three layers—one layer of aramid twill and two layers of aramid base knit. With a 400g/sqm weight, this assembly maintains its modest weight while improving breathability performance by 5%.
The suit also features knitted stretch panels for optimal comfort on the armholes, lower back, and crotch areas. A wider and longer back panel helps the driver move more freely, and further comfort features include an internal flat seam, totally floating arms, and expanded shoulders.
A full grain leather suit of the highest quality is optimized for Alpinestars’ ground-breaking Tech-Air Race airbag system. The anatomically developed Alpinestars GP Pro v2 Racing Suit with Tech-Air Race design ensures exceptional comfort and performance for track days or heavy road riding.
This vented leather suit is adaptable and incredibly comfortable, packed with track-tested, best-in-class protection inside and out. Because of its distinctive design, it may be worn with or without the Tech-Air airbag system and still function properly.
The GP Pro v2 Leather Suit for Tech-Air®Race® features an anatomical engineered design to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit for track days or serious road riding.
Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows, and knees. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort.