The CE-certified GP Plus Venom leather suit is a racing leather suit with an aggressive design and class-leading protection. The suit, which is perfect for track days and racing, includes several cutting-edge elements, including stretch paneling, an aerodynamic hump, and calf expansion gussets that have been carefully crafted to enhance anatomical comfort and quality Alpinestars GP Plus v2 Venom Race Suit review.
The Alpinestars GP Plus Version 2 Race Suit ups the ante with redesigned sliders at the shoulders and elbows and includes elbow sliders while still boasting the same tailored fit and great visuals as the original. So let’s start Alpinestars GP Plus v2 Venom Race Suit review in 2022.
Alpinestars GP Plus v2 Venom Suit Review
Product Details and Quality⇢
An aggressively styled, fully equipped racing leather suit with class-leading protection, the Alpinestars GP Plus v2 Venom Leather Suit has received CE certification. The suit’s revolutionary features, which have been painstakingly created and refined to increase anatomical performance and comfort, make it perfect for track days and racing. These elements include stretch paneling, an aerodynamic hump, and calf expansion gussets.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm supple premium grade bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels are strategically positioned for improved movement and comfort on the bike.
- Reinforced stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch, calves, and chest improve fit, move, and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, MotoGP-tested and shaped for improved airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction promote comfortable fit and reduce rider fatigue.
- Perforated paneling provides highly improved levels of ventilation.
- Aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
- Calf expansion gusset for adaptive fit accommodating various lower leg sizes.
- Hook and loop grip strap adjusters on calves and cuffs.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
INNER SHELL / LINING⇢
- Integrated padding throughout increases comfort and suit fit.
- Pre-shaped, multi-layer knee construction helps rider mobility and offers increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Internally reinforced seat area for improved comfort and durability.
- Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability: liner is body-mapped to work with the riderís physique and stretch zones in a leather suit.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
- 3D textured comfort fabric collar construction for breathability.
Read Also: Klim Hardanger Riding Suit Review
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button systems integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows, and knee. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
- CE certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance and performance against impacts.
- An innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable, replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
- Alpinestars sport knee sliders constructed from advanced PU compounds and shaped for optimal contact with the asphalt.
- This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
Read Also: Cortech Apex V1 Race Suit Review
The main factors influencing suit selection are height, belly, and chest size. Alpinestars GP Plus v2 Venom jackets are meant to fit skin-tight over underwear or extremely light clothes and are cut with a highly trim fit. Before choosing a size, remember that most suits include optional protection (back, chest, and airbag), making them fit smaller when put in the suit.
The fit of a suit, unlike separate jackets and pants, depends on your height. Your height must fall within the advised range because the pants’ fit and the suit’s upper portion depend on the size you select.
You may upsize or downsize to some extent to make up for being too tall or too short for your optimum size, but doing so will compromise the fit in other areas. Since off-the-rack suits just won’t fit certain riders who are far too tall or short for regular sizing, they frequently choose a custom-made suit.
Venom Race Suit by Alpinestars GP plus Version the Alpinestars GP plus Version 2 Race Suit ups the ante with redesigned sliders at the shoulders and elbows and includes elbow sliders while still maintaining the same tailored fit and great graphics as the original. We hope you like our Alpinestars GP Plus v2 Venom Race Suit review in 2022.
The Alpinestars GP Plus Version 2 Race Suit ups the ante with retooled sliders at the shoulders and elbows and additional elbow sliders.
The GP Plus v2 Race Suit is made from 1.3mm leather. The removable mesh liner is washable. The elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable, replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
The CE-certified GP Plus Venom Leather Suit is an aggressively designed, fully featured racing leather suit with class-leading protect