Our reviews help you get the best products for your money, whether you’re looking for a new Alpinestars 1 Piece Suit or any other motorbike equipment. To help you make an informed decision about whether Alpinestars Atem V3 1 Piece Leather Suit is the correct choice for you, we’re going to review it today Alpinestars Atem v3 Racing Suit.
In this post, we do a brief Alpinestars Atem v3 Racing Suit review of the product details, quality, and features.
Alpinestars Atem v3 Racing Suit Review⇢
Product Details and Quality⇢
The Italian top’s third-generation Alpinestars Atem V3 racing suit was improved in 2018. The complete pack to improve the racing department’s methods and insights from WSBK and MotoGP.
The result is a suit that is both extremely safe and comfortable. Therefore, the suit is ideal for riders who spend a lot of time on the track and street riders who expect the most from their gear.
The 1.3 mm thick, flexible, and wear-resistant cowhide leather outer layer is the Alpinestars Atem V3 overalls’ base. A second skin is created by strategically placed Kevlar stretch panels that are paired. In addition, there is an accordion stretch panel placed slightly above the knees, along both sides, and on the lower back.
The GP shoulder, elbow, and knee protectors—all of which have been CE-marked—provide impact protection. As a result, Alpinestars TPU sliders have been installed, which should happen in the case of an accident and lead you to start rolling while also causing injuries.
Additionally, the elbow’s slider may be changed. Additional anti-slip material is placed on the bottom legs’ inside surface to integrate with the motor. Last, a soft neoprene layer was placed on the sleeves, neck, and legs to prevent skin discomfort.
The one-piece Atem V3 motorcycle suit has perforated panels on the torso, upper legs, and inside of bottom of the legs to allow for essential cooling during intense combat. When you adopt a sporty seating position, an active airflow is produced thanks to the speedhump’s vents. The carefully designed sliders also provide channels for airflow on the shoulders. The mesh lining is detachable, making the motor suit easy to wash.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm bovine leather
- Large accordion stretch panels
- Stretch fabric panels on the sleeves, chest, and crotch
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs
- Localized perforations to improve ventilation
- Printed graphic details
- Aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement
- One-piece stretch accordion at the knee
- Snap button system integrates CE Level 2 Nucleon Back Protector (Nucleon Back Protector sold separately)
- Pockets for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Inner cuff adjustment
- Integrated padding
- Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction with grip texture for better bike contact
- Removable mesh liner
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows, and knees
- Removable and replaceable, anatomically contoured RR elbow slider
- S-MX knee sliders
- CE certified to CE Category II – 89/686/EEC draft standards AAA class
The Atem v3 Leather suit Jacket from Alpinestars carries on the performance riding excellence of the line after the enormous success of the Atem leather suits. The Atem V3 Leather Jacket is made of fine leather and has strategically placed stretch panels for an excellent fit while providing comfort and flexibility. It features a variety of track-tested performance and protection improvements.
The CE-certified Alpinestars Atem v3 Racing Suit jacket is excellent, soft leather with several protection and performance advancements. It is perfect for usage on the track or the street. The Atem Suit integrates a unique ergonomic style and industry-leading protection technology using technologies created and extensively tested in MotoGP.
Read Also: The 10 Best Motorcycle Jean
The Atem was made in the image of the motorcycle’s professional rider. They raced on the seventh day and saw it was good. The Alpinestars Atem V3 Race Suit’s third generation improves upon the first with a more streamlined appearance and stretches while retaining its reliable 1.3mm cowhide leather structure and superior fit. We hope you like our Alpinestars Atem v3 Racing Suit Review.
The Atem v3 Suit is made of excellent, soft leather and incorporates several protective and performance features. It is perfect for usage on the track or the street.
The Italian top’s third-generation Alpinestars Atem V3 racing suit is CE-certified, following the most recent EEC requirements as we utilize the Atem of the series.