Best Motorcycle Leather Jackets
While a good helmet is usually the first consideration for new riders or those looking to upgrade their gear, we must not overlook the value of a good jacket when it comes to rider safety. Your helmet protects your brain, which is perhaps an essential part of your body, but your jacket must be entirely up to date to protect the other vital organs that keep your body running.
There’s one significant difficulty in finding one appropriate for you with so many leather jackets to choose from: they all seem too identical. So how can we tell which leather jackets are better than others when they’re all made of leather and appear similar?
A nice leather jacket is usually a worthwhile investment because it is meant to endure the wear and tear of a biker’s everyday life. In addition, these leather motorcycle jackets provide the rider with several other advantages.
Today, we will show you a list of the most outstanding leather jackets we’ve found. We’ve also included alternatives for various pricing ranges, so motorcyclists on all budgets can make informed decisions when shopping for best leather motorcycle jackets in 2022.
List of “Best Motorcycle Leather Jackets“
- Dainese Sport Pro Perforated Leather Jacket
- First Manufacturing Top Performer Jacket
- Street & Steel Blade Jacket
- First Manufacturing Indy Jacket
- Helite Leather Airbag Jacket
- Schott 118 Perfecto Jacket
- Joe Rocket Dakota Jacket
- Highway 21 Gasser Jacket
- BILT Alder 2 Leather Jacket
- Merlin Stockton Jacket
- Spidi Clubber Jacket
- Alpinestars Hoxton v2 Jacket
- Roland Sands Clash RS Signature Jacket
- Speed and Strength Straight Savage 2.0 Jacket
- Icon Motorhead3 Jacket
Today, you will see the most outstanding best motorcycle leather jackets we’ve found. We’ve also included alternatives for various pricing ranges, so motorcyclists on all budgets can make informed decisions when shopping for new leather motorcycle jackets in 2022.
1. Dainese Sport Pro Perforated Leather Jacket
The Dainese Sport Pro has a perforated leather jacket and a tp cowhide jacket with the right fit. Essential fit on the chest, shoulders and neck that creates ergonomics, comfort and lightness in selected clothing. The protection found on the shoulders of the Pro Armor ensures flexibility and light weight.
The Pro Armor works in conjunction with the replacement aluminum shoulder pads, which provide the most protection from scratches and slippery supports on asphalt. With plastic, steel has excellent abrasion resistance, does not deteriorate during slipping and does not cause dangerous twisting or twisting of joints.
Only certified composite protects your elbow. A protective cover added to the bag can hold the G-type back and poison protection. The air-conditioning and suction fluids open and close with a zip that promises great performance even on hot days.
- Complex protection certified
- Two chest protector
- Pro-Armor softening reinforcement
- Heat-formed small shoulder with flexible aluminum plates
- Bag for G1 or G2 back protection. S1 bielastic quality
- Tutu from the cowhide. Hipster setup
- Flexible performance limbs
- The use of the elbow is a new safety device
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- 2 Remove the zipper as usual. 2 outer pockets at the front
- Nanofeel lining has ion treatment. 2 zippers for inputs on both sides
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Dainese
2. First Manufacturing Top Performer Jacket
The style of the First Manufacturing Top Performer jacket will draw you in and the features such as mandarin style collar, padded shoulder detailing and removable liner will keep you riding.
- Generous American cut
- Single snap mandarin collar
- Padded shoulder detail. Two vented chest pockets
- Two lower zip pockets. Snap side tab adjustment
- Zipper vent on each sleeve
- Padded elbow and kidney area
- Zippered cuff. Full sleeve zip out liner
- Two inner pockets. Pockets for optional armor
- Grommets under each arm
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | JP Cycles
3. Street & Steel Blade Jacket
Featuring the classic mandarin collar motorcycle jacket, the Street & Steel Blade Leather Jacket is crafted from colorful genuine leather with extra perforations on the sides for added breathability. CE certified shoulder straps and elbows are shipped from the factory and the back pockets can be stored in the back pocket. The waist adjustment helps ensure a comfortable fit and the inside pocket also has extra CCW and ammo.
- Natural drum dyed leather core
- CE rated protectors on the shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for optional back protector
- VAX variable air exchange system
- Waist adjusters for dialed in custom fit
- Mesh air-flow lining for increased breathability
- Concealed weapon and ammo pocket
- Expansion zippers at waist
- Loop’d pant attachment systems
- Reflective stripe
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | JP Cycles
4. First Manufacturing Indy Jacket
The First Manufacturing Indy jacket is made of bare calfskin, painted in a bucket and has enough space to store your essentials. Indy includes shoulder, elbow and back pockets and Dupont ™ Kevlar® shoulder and elbow support. The chest and back vents work in conjunction with the Indy mesh lining to keep you cool at room temperature. Finally, the strap buckle offers some adjustments to match the actual fit.
- Adjustable side belts
- Chest and back vents
- Dupont Kevlar reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Mesh interior lining
- Banded collar. Center zipper
- Two zippered slash pockets
- Two conceal carry pockets with ammo snaps and tapered holsters
- Zippered sleeves with gussets
- Underarm gussets and grommets
- Action back
- YKK Zippers
- Pockets for optional armor
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Firstmfg
5. Helite Leather Airbag Jacket
Helite leather airbag Jacket is designed for street bikers who want the best protection. The built-in Helite airbag, which can be attached to the igniter, is completely covered by Knox elbow and shoulder pads, as well as a SAS-TEC CE Level 2 back protector. The Helite leather airbag jacket, which can be used in just 0.1 second, protects both no other jacket.
Designed to support the neck and spine, it provides vital protection to vital organs and balances the body in the event of an accident. The smooth 1.3 mm cowhide leather has a classic coffee-style cut with FreeAir mesh sleeves and a removable thermal lining.
- Comfortable open soft collar
- Removable 100% polyester thermal liner
- Airbag fully inflates in less than 0.1 seconds
- Jacket-style body-worn protective air bag system
- Removable Sas-Tec Level 2 back protector
- Knox CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors
- 1.3mm cow leather
- FreeAir mesh vents in armpits
- Wrist fasteners
- Integrated CO2 cartridge with tether
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Helitemoto
6. Schott 118 Perfecto Jacket
The Schott Classic Perfecto Jacket is just that, the ideal motorcycle leather jacket.
The Perfecto jacket has a 26-inch-long strap at the front, two straps at the back, many pockets with a zipper, adjustable sleeves with a zipper and insulated, indelible, nylon-padded lining. The Perfecto jacket is made from the finest bare cowhide and adds style and protection to life, adds the desired image, removes yours and matches the CBGB OMFUG (RIP) product.
7. Joe Rocket Dakota Jacket
The Joe Rocket Dakota jacket offers casual wear in a classic design. The Dakota jacket is made of natural cowhide and has a removable thermal lining with full sleeves, a mandarin-style collar and another steel pocket. The reflective parts on the sleeves are made in black for an additional hidden layer.
- Embroidered logos
- Reflective panels at shoulders
- 2 hand zippered hand pockets and 1 exterior zippered chest pocket
- Mandarin-style collar with snap closure
- Zippered cuff opening1.0 to 1.2mm natural cowhide
- Tailored, relaxed fit
- Pockets for optional armor at shoulders, elbows and back (sold separately)
- Quilted, removable full-sleeve thermal liner
- Inside storage pockets
- Adjustment snaps at waist and cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Joe Rocket
8. Highway 21 Gasser Jacket
The Highway 21 Gasser jacket is inspired by the pure adrenaline that stays in the sun while the riders ride on the weekends. Whether it’s a race track, a dusty walk or a ring road, they all have one common goal: to strive for excellence while accepting their destiny. The culture of the world today has changed, and so has technology. If you’re looking for a vintage jacket that flies back to the past while protecting your future, look no further.
- Concealed carry pocket, napoleon pocket and device pocket
- Exhaust vents
- Intake vents
- Premium 100% genuine leather
- Snap lock button collar
- Removable Hydraguard thermal liner
- Removable CE armor in shoulder and elbows
- Removable PE back protector
- Black reflective piping
- Perforated expandable side panels
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Highway 21
9. BILT Alder 2 Leather Jacket
The BILT Alder 2 leather jacket is a modern style vintage biker jacket. The matte buffalo leather and YKK zippers get a light texture, so you can look old-fashioned with the new jacket. CE level 1 armor on the shoulders and elbows offers total protection. Remote thermal coating provides warmth on colder roads. Inserted reflectors ensure that everyone on the road can see you, even if you don’t see them.
- Inset reflective elements
- CE Level 1 Armor at shoulders and elbows
- Snap back to hold open collar
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Moisture wicking mesh liner
- Removable thermal liner 80-100gm
- 1.0 – 1.1mm Matte Buffalo Leather
- Pull-up Aniline “Look” with Light Hand Finish
- Chassis made of leather
- Perforated panels in the front and rear torso and inner arms
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- YKK zippers
- 2 elasticated straps with snap to attach to the riders belt or jeans loops
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear
10. Merlin Stockton Jacket
The Merlin Stockton jacket combines modern riding with a classic coffee jacket. The striped collar and the padded details on the shoulders and wrists are reminiscent of the riding jackets of the past. the best leather jacket for motorcycles.
However, Stockton keeps up with the best of modern equipment, with chest vents, vertical vents under the back and good protective clothing for the shoulders and elbows. Removable thermal vest lining. Next to it is the embossed Merlin logo and the zippered hat.
- Soft, matte aniline leather outer
- Cross quilt detail stitching at shoulders and cuffs
- Front and rear ventilation
- Removable 100g thermal gilet liner
- British woven Marton Mills tartan lining
- Oversized YKK zippers and hardware with vintage, brass look
- D3O LP1 ventilated shoulder and elbow armor included
- Pocket for optional back protector in any D3O Viper size
- Merlin branded snap studs
- Mesh comfort liner
- YKK jacket to pants connection zipper
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Merlinbikegear
11. Spidi Clubber Jacket
Spidi Jacket Clubber is a line of classic Spidi leather jackets. On motorcycles, buffaloes are known for their strong abrasion resistance and flexible hands. Inside the shirt, the Clubber is cotton and has an “Italian” tartan pattern.
The Warrior Lite jacket on the knees and shoulders provides emergency CE protection, as does the Warrior back jacket. With a mix of Spidi styles, different fabrics and sleeves and leather straps, “cool” is simply the Clubber jacket type.
- Italian 1.0-1.1mm buffalo leather construction
- Meets certification CE pr EN 17092-2:2017 Class AA for protective riding jackets
- Included Warrior Lite CE Level 1 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for an optional Warrior back protector
- Premium Italian tartan cotton liner
- Snap adjustments at the waist
- Embroidered Spidi badges
- Multi-colored accent stitching at biceps and collar
- Hook and loop zipper guard
- Leather tanned in Italy
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Spidi
12. Alpinestars Hoxton v2 Jacket
The Alpinestars Hoxton V2 jackets have beautiful leather uppers, making it ideal for modern motorcycle jackets. The four toes make the lines around the shoulders and palms softer. The music box stretches the waist and arms to aid in adjustment and maximum range of motion. Extra long sleeves are placed under the sleeves so that modern material does not detract from the cool look of the old school jacket.
Alpinestars emphasizes images with embossed logos and clear branding that perfectly complements the understated style. Chest and back protection accessories include elbow and shoulder armor.
- Stylish and classic leather jacket features square quilting for an authentic heritage look
- Rear bellow on the back for greater levels of comfort
- Soft leather main shell with a ‘used’ finish
- Accordion leather waist inserts provide close and comfortable fit
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position
- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for a personalized and secure fit
- HRSF stretch fabric inserts on the arm to aid movement during riding
- Two zippered hand pockets for secure storage of items
- Unique leather zipper puller for easier opening and closure
- Lower back extended for riding comfort and greater protection against the elements
- All interior craftsmanship details use a perforated soft leather
- Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro denim pants
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio-Lite shoulder and elbow protectors
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | Alpinestars
13. Roland Sands Clash RS Signature Jacket
RSD Clash The RS Signature jacket may look like a copy of the popular Clash jacket, but this design provides extra protection. The style is still a punk rock band, but the GT Racer Premium is now made from the finest cowhide. It also breaks the law for her zipper to close and sew on shoulder and elbow joints. Currently, the Clash RS Signature Jacket features CE Grade 1 Knox Micro Lock protection at the elbows and shoulders. Add Knox to the back of the guard to completely prevent collision. All of these are the reasons why this jacket is classified as the “best motorcycle leather jacket.
- GT Racer premium top grain cowhide leather 1.1mm – 1.3mm
- Relaxed shorty snap collar. Aggressive riding fit
- Cool core mesh liner with moisture wicking properties
- Angled front zipper with snap button at top
- Rotated pre-curved sleeves
- Quilt stitch accent at shoulders and elbows
- 3 zippered front pockets. Drop back length
- Perforated leather interior trims
- Perforated sleeve venting
- Zippered sleeve pocket. Adjustable waist
- Zippered cuffs. CE approved
- CE Level 1 Knox Microlock armor at elbows and shoulders
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Waterproof interior device pocket
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | rolandsands
14. Speed and Strength Straight Savage 2.0 Jacket
The speed and vertical strength of the Savage 2.0 Jacket . Removable CE Level 2 shoulder pads with CE Level knee pads and pouch for maximum safety. Hidden selection allows you to record during any trip. Removing the screen allows you to get a special temperature in relation to the outside temperature. Along the way, everyone can see you, even if you can’t. it became the best motorcycle leather jacket.
- Combined leather and waxed cotton canvas frame
- Removable Vault Chain-Link CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable Vault CE Level 1 spine protector
- Removable hoodie vest liner
- Armed Response concealed carry pocket
- Lockdown waist adjuster
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- 1″ Mandarin-style collar
- Reflective trim
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | ssgear
15. Icon Motorhead3 Jacket
If this is your first best motorcycle leather jacket, this will be your last; The Motörhead3 Icon jacket is here to stand the test of time. True to the heritage of Icon Motörhead, they created a flexible and durable leather jacket.
The Icon Motorhead3 jacket is made of 1.2-1.4 mm chassis for a Brazilian cow for comfort during aggressive travel. Elastic panels and adjusting blades allow a unique fit. The jacket can be equipped with all D3O impact protection equipment (shoulder, elbow, back). Laser perforated areas and zippered openings provide increased airflow on hot days. In contrast, the removable insulating lining and the long-lasting waterproof lining provide comfort during the cold and humid seasons.
- Icon sport fit
- Durable brazilian cowhide and textile chassis
- Laser perforated zones for increased airflow
- Zipper vents at shoulders, cuffs and back
- Removable waterproof liner
- Removable insulated vest liner
- Adjustable waist straps
- Stretch panels allow for a customized fit
- D3O Removable back, elbow and shoulder impact protectors
- CE certified to EN 17092-3:2020 as a Class AA garment
- YKK zippers
- Check The Latest Price on Revzilla | Cyclegear | rideicon