The most recent iteration of their GP Tech overalls is the Alpinestars GP Tech v4 Race Suit The GP Tech V4 is the top of the line regarding safety, comfort, and flexibility. It is designed for enthusiastic track riders and uses racing-related techniques.
High-quality cow leather is used in portions of the suit that require more excellent wear resistance, while kangaroo leather is used in areas of the suit that need movement. The suit also contains kevlar stretch zones for added comfort.
Alpinestars GP Tech v4 Race Suit Details
The Alpinestars GP Tech V4 1PC race suit uses feedback from Alpinestars’ rostrum of athletes to give race-grade technology in a suit designed for efficiency, protection, and convenience. It is a technical professional standard one-piece racing leather suit.
Through the development of new, innovative materials, such as MATRIX ultra abrasion resistant and highly breathable zones, Cool-iR Tech treatment to prevent heat buildup, and aramid fiber net bonding validation to avoid heat transfer, this suit, which is Tech-Air 10 ready, offers superior freedom of movement and high levels of ventilation.
With aramid fiber reinforcement for heat transfer prevention, MATRIX structural panels on the thigh, abdomen, chest, and back hump offer parametric performance for ventilation and improved mechanical resistance to splitting and abrasion while also being incredibly thin and lightweight.
Engineered Cool-iR Tech treatment for improved body temperature regulation; this innovative racing technology is integrated into the leather and reflects Infrared from the sun’s rays to minimize heat buildup, effectively controlling the temperature inside.
External sliders are on the suit’s shoulders, knees, and elbows. The suit also has Bioflex Race hip protectors and GP-R Lite Race protectors on the shoulders, knees, and elbows. The Alpinestars GP Tech is designed to work with the Alpinestars Tech-Air 10 Race airbag vest if you want even more protection.
Read Also: Alpinestars Atem v4 Race Suit Review
- It has Race-fitness with highly pre-curved arms, knees, and body for improved performance.
- This suit has Kangaroo leather, primarily in areas of extreme flexibility, such as the arms, hips, and abdomen.
- The best combination of weight reduction, excellent performance, and comfort are achieved using race-quality bovine leather construction.
- For improved comfort and strength, stretch paneling is made of aramid fiber along the chest, inner arms, crotch, and back leg.
- GP DFS armor provides superior friction management and optimal resistance to impacts and abrasion.
- Spec internal race The soft, comfortable GP-R Lite armor provides extra coverage for added protection in strategic areas.
- Bio-Flex Race hip armor for the best impact resistance.
- Replaceable elbow sliders.
- Legs and arms have strategically placed perforations for the best airflow.
- Added short-leg comfort liner with a zipper for ease and Polygiene treatment for lasting freshness.
- The suit is held in place by an internal paddock’s waist hook system, keeping the top of the suit away from the shoulders.
- Enables the Tech-Air 10 Airbag System to be used.
- It is equipped with a hole on the left forearm to fit the wireless LED display of the Tech-Air 10 Airbag System.
- Fully CE-certified Class AAA riding gear that meets CE Category II EN17092 standards.
If you want a high degree of comfort and safety, the Alpinestars GP Tech V4 1PC race suit is ideal for usage on the track or the road. The GP Tech V4 is made of kangaroo and cowhide leather. To maximize comfort and flexibility, it includes vast Kevlar elastic inserts and is equipped with a number of protections as standard for maximum safety.
It is Ideal for bikers looking for the best outfit to ride a speedy roadster or sports bike in.
The GP Tech V4 Leather Suit delivers race-grade technology in a suit built for performance, protection, and comfort using input from Alpinestars’ rostrum of athletes.
This suit is Tech-Air ready and can accept the Tech-Air 10 Airbag System with its enhanced hip protection thanks to its designed fit to give maximum active race protection.
This suit has Engineered Cool-iR Tech treatment for improved body temperature regulation that reflects the sun’s infrared rays to reduce heat buildup and effectively regulate the temperature inside.