The Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket raises the bar on textile riding performance. This textile D-Dry version is developed for sports riding across various seasons and is based on the same concept as the race-ready Super Rider Leather Jacket. The textile shell is combined with 3D mesh paneling and Tutu leather inlays for unrivaled ventilation and longevity. When in the riding posture, elasticated inserts provide a dynamic fit, and the detachable D-Dry liner keeps wet or cold elements out for the perfect three-season sport jacket.
Lino Dainese founded the firm in 1972, when he was 20 years old, in Molvena, Vicenza, Italy, creating protective motorcycle equipment. Since its inception, the firm has been intimately involved with motorcycle racing, which has influenced its product development, focused on protection, speed, and aesthetics.
Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket Details
- Purchasing any motorbike gear may be difficult, especially when you consider the numerous possibilities available for each sort of motorcycle equipment, not to mention Dainese Clothing. The issue becomes more difficult when you pick things without viewing, sample, or testing them. As one of the most crucial variables in internet purchase, that’s when reviews come into play.
- It may seem self-evident, and it is why you are here. Still, we cannot stress the importance of reading as many customer reviews as possible for the Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket or any other research alternative.
- Mugello fabric, which is exceptionally breathable and abrasion-resistant, is used to make this motorbike Dainese jacket, which also has cowhide leather inserts, mesh, and elastic material. On the exterior, a waterproof layer protects it, while on the inside, a Sanitized perforated mesh lining and a D-Dry detachable thermal lining improve the waterproofing.
- This motorcycle Dainese leather jacket has metal inserts on the shoulders and replaceable guards on the elbows and shoulders for more security and protection. In addition, it has a back protector pocket and a chest protector pocket on either side. The luminous inserts will make you more visible at night, while the collar, cuffs, and waist adjustments will keep the wind out.
- Premium leather sport-bike jackets inspire the dynamic style of the lightweight Dainese leather jacket. The features include cowhide inlays, metal plates on the shoulders, Mugello bi-elastic fabric, and large mesh panels. An aerodynamic hump and a detachable D-Dry waterproof lining complete the technical components for optimum adaptability.
Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket Features
- Aluminum inserts on the shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- spoiler with aerodynamics
- Elasticated micro elastic inserts
- Neck repositioning
- System of jacket-trousers fastening
- Inserts with elasticity
- Wrists adjustment
- Adjusting the waist
- Fabric inserts made of mesh
- Inserts made of cowhide leather
- Fabric with a Mugello pattern
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized fabric
- Removable light thermal liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane
- Exterior fabric with water-resistance treatment
- Back protector pocket for G1 or G2 (sold separately)
- Double Chest Protector Pocket (sold separately)
- Inserts with a soft feel
- Inserts that reflect light
- Two pockets on the outside
Read Also: Dainese Racing 3 Perforated Jacket Review
We’ve gone over the essential features and price of the Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket in great detail to help you decide whether this is the correct Dainese Textile Jackets for you. The true advantage, though, comes from reading a lot of customer evaluations. Take the time to read various favorable and unfavorable reviews to get a true sense of what it’s like to own and use the Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket. We’ve found reviews to be some of the most informative and credible reviews we’ve ever read while shopping for motorcycle gear, and we hope you find them to be just as beneficial.
Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket Pros and Cons
- The best textile and leather
- Removable liner with D-Dry membrane
- Aluminum shoulder protection
- Aerodynamic hump
- Racing design
The Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket takes textile riding performance to new heights. This textile D-Dry version is developed for sport touring across various seasons and is based on the same design as the race-ready Super Rider Leather Jacket. The textile shell is combined with 3D mesh paneling and Tutu leather inlays for unrivaled breathability and durability. When in the riding posture, elasticated inserts provide a dynamic fit, and the detachable D-Dry liner keeps wet or chilly weather out for the perfect three-season sport jacket.
Dainese is a well-known motorcycle gear brand noted for creating high-quality safety equipment.
This reputation is the product of decades of research and development of their jackets, pants, and full suits based on data acquired through involvement in most of the world’s foremost racing organizations.
The tag inside of the Super Rider D-Dry Jacket displays Tunisia.
Look for a tag stitched into one of the side seams of the liner or behind the Dainese label in the back of the neck inside the jacket. You’ll see that the brands are occasionally concealed within a pocket adjacent to the size tag if you look closely.
Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard.