Having a good pair of motorcycle riding pants is a very important part of riding. you can wear any type of pent for your riding, but for safety and security, it is best to have special gear designed for this protection.
The pants are made of a solid fabric that is durable, yet comfortable to ride. They have usually used in some form or a protected or stronger area. These pants are very comfortable for riding.
They ensure maximum safety and security as well as maintain the flexibility of the regular pants. If you already have a motorcycle helmet, riding shoes, and motorcycle jacket, then you are probably looking for some kind of motorbike pants.
Therefore, we take our review of the Top 8 Best Motorcycle Riding Pants, which can be purchased in 2022.
Best Lightweight Motorcycle Riding Jeans
High-quality motorcycle riding jeans come with internal adjustments for safety reasons. Some pants even come with a piece of armor that can be put in a pocket. All of these safety features, motorcycle jeans will protect your feet from injuries and make you feel better while riding. If you are riding a motorcycle, we have good news for you. There are so many of them! However, only a few are comfortable and fully prepared to use motorcycles at high speeds and prices. We take a look at some of the best pants that are suitable for riding and will appeal to you as well.
Color: Blue, Stonewashed Blue
The most versatile and sophisticated stealth Scorpion EXO Covert Pro jeans provide good protection and always retain the look of standard jeans. Covert Pro Jeans comes with new clothing, funky pockets, or zippers, such as the DuPont™ Kevlar® lining and SAS-Tec knee cap and covers them without exposing the long sleeves In situations where you can’t wear a leather dress or jacket, Covert Pro Jeans are the perfect choice for going anywhere in secret but unprotected.
- Traditional 5-pocket design
- Cordura 373 GSM abrasion-resistant exterior
- from the knee to the waist, 250 GSM DuPont™ Kevlar® Lining
- Pocket for adjustable SAS-Tec Level 2 knee armor
- Pocket for optional SAS-Tec Level 1 hip armor
- Night Viz reflective material at inner cuff
- For comfort and airflow, mesh lining from the knee down
Color: Black, Gray/Dark Grey/Black
Standing on the summit of the former andes, Andes v3 Drystar Pants pants work several times to the highest point in the best temperature control system Since ventilation was previously very limited and provided only heat and moisture exchange via drystar membranes (and limited use for 3 cooler seasons), highly efficient direct drainage was incorporated into Alpinestars Andes v3 Drystar Pants , achieving true seasonal adaptability For the adventure and touring rider.
- Advanced poly reinforced textiles and Alpinestars only Drystar construction
- Durable waterproofing eliminates the comfort of hot or cold weather
- Effective ventilation is installed in the thigh
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels
- Optional hip protectors with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Impact protection provided with CE-certified knee protectors
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Adjustment waist system
- Zippered air intakes to control internal temperature
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit
When REVIT updated the popular Airwave jacket, it was impossible to take off the pants. With REVIT Airwave 2 standard trousers and See smart hip pads with enhanced usability and smart features and style, this product will be in another decade.
- Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch
- outer shell and lining shell are made with 100% polyester
- Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection on the knee, Seesmart CE-level 1 protection on the hip
- Visibility: laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps on the waist, adjustment tab on ankles
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at legs
- Features: prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, elastic at waistband, adjustable protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat.
Color: Black/White, Grey/Orange
The Troy Lee Designs SE Pro brand is designed for riders and riders. With so many nations in mind, simplicity and efficiency are paramount. Private TLD is a great way to maintain robust clothing and have more flexibility for greater comfort.
- Tailored race-style fit
- Lightweight materials
- TLD Performance Stretch Woven fabric for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Abrasion-resistant TLD Dura-Tech material in high wear areas
- Silicone inner waistband for added jersey grip
- Stretch yoke for added flexibility
- Ratchet waist adjustment system
- Inner knee leather panels
- Fabric is certified Blue Sign approved
Color: Steel, Black
The Leatt GPX 5.5 Enduro pants are an off-road version of the 5.5 MX racing pants. These pants are water-resistant and dirt repellent with Ripstop straps and zipper ventilate to fit well and work in most situations.
The Ankle Acceleration System (IK.S) prevents the knee and elbow joints from falling on the Leatt knee support, as well as other types of knee flexors. Provides a great fit with curved feet, 3D designs, and prints, full knee pads.
Known for its excellent adhesion properties, the four-layer inner foot is made of high-tech NanoGrip material, while the seating area is made of durable 1800D material.
With front and rear straps, safety straps, silicone grip, and YKK fabric straps, the GPX 5.5 Enduro provides strength and is designed to work with or without knee and hip covers.
- Runs 1″ small in the waist
- Padded insert designed to float at mid-knee
- Water-resistant, dirt-repellent coated shell with stretch panels
- Pre-curved, adjustable over-the-boot fit
- I.K.S – Internal Knee Brace System helps prevent knee brace wear and tear
- 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement
- 1800D heavy duty seat material and NanoGrip inner leg
- YKK zipper and multi-row safety stitching
- Waist with side straps and 360 ̊ silicone grip
- Leg pockets
- Reflective print
- Adjustable, dual front ventilation
Color: Sand, Grey, Black
The shell Motonation Phantom Pants have 600D polymer fabric with a mesh lining and 2 removable linings: waterproof/breathable Reissa lining and thermal lining. The ankle is above the thigh, above the knee, and the thighs are flexed behind the thigh.
The knees and ankles are strengthened by ballistic nylons that are highly durable and can be twisted with hooks and hooks and loops. Zippers and calves support the insertion.
- Designed for any climate
- Knee and inside lower leg areas reinforced with highly abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon
- Removable waterproof, thermal liner, and breathable Reissa liner
- Horizontal open-air vents are positioned across the thighs
- Removable, high impact, CE approved, dual-density protective armor on the knees
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- 100% polyester anti-bacterial mesh lining
- Zip open lower legs with hook and loop closure
- Hook and loop plus metal clip secured flap over the fly
- Two front handwarmer pockets and two thigh cargo pockets
- Expandable elastic waist features adjustable hook and loop waist tabs
- Reflective striping on lower legs
Color: Black, Grey
Fox Racing Legion off-road trousers are made of Dobby Polyester 600D, which provides durable, excellent ventilation and water-repellent properties.
- In the boot style
- Durable 600D Dobby polyester main body fabric
- 360 Chassis
- YKK Zippers throughout
- Zippered pockets and vents
- Waist adjustment
- 3M DWR water repellent coating
Color: Artic, Desert
The Toledo 1.0 Mesh Pants have a breathable top over the thigh, front leg, and back of the knee. What does that have to do with Batman? These are all areas where it is not easy to touch the asphalt and channels. The remaining areas, such as the knees, hips, and seats, have abrasion-resistant material as they and any jokers pass through the freeway.
- Mesh paneling along thighs, shins, and back of knees
- Abrasion-resistant material across seat, hips, and knees
- Stretch panels at waist and knees
- Grip panels in the seat
- Large adjustment panel on the lower leg to facilitate different boot styles
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility at night
- Connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford jackets
1. Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Pants
2. Troy Lee SE Pro Air Boldor Pants
3. Motonation Phantom Pants