The Kriega Trail18 Adventure Backpack was created for ADV riders that demand functionality and comfort from their equipment. You can keep your equipment organized, dry, and balanced in various storage spaces so you can ride from trail to trail. In this Kriega Trail18 Adventure Backpack review, we will go through every detail and feature of this backpack.
Read Also: Kriega Max28 Expandable Backpack
Kriega Trail18 Adventure Backpack Review Details
Adventure touring in all weather conditions requires durable, dependable gear. Kriega’s revolutionary Quadloc-Lite harness and high-tech building materials are used in the TRAIL18 Adventure Backpack to satisfy the demands of adventure riders.
No matter what kind of monsoon you ride through, the main compartment’s roll-top opening ensures its contents remain dry. Heavy quality zippers are used in the 7-liter back compartment to make it easier to retrieve the equipment you need quickly. Carry the optional 3.75L hydration pack in this compartment to relieve your thirst while traveling.
You don’t have to fiddle with a roll top to retrieve your wallet or phone because the zipped area also contains a tiny interior waterproof pocket. Your important stuff will remain dry with 12L of waterproof storage. Wet gear may be transported using the outside Hypalon net so you can quickly dry it.
- Waterproofing: roll top main compartment plus a smartphone storage pocket w/ taped-seam waterproof liners
- The QUAD LOC-Lite harness transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and body, giving all-day riding comfort, even with heavy loads.
- Ultra-durable 420D Cordura Lite Plus and Hypalon construction
- Air-mesh back panel for rider comfort
- YKK heavy-duty zippers throughout
- 100% waterproof 11-liter main pack body
- 7-liter heavy-duty zip access compartment
- 100% waterproof 1-liter internal pocket
- Internal zip pocket with key clip
- 2L and 3.75L hydration reservoirs compatible
- External Hypalon net with elastic cord adds useful extra storage.
- Removable waist strap for extra pack stability when riding
- Reflective panels on the harness give added visibility.
- Harness pocket compatible
- Semi-rigid carry handle
- 44.5cm H x 29.5cm W x 22.5cm D (17.5″ H x 11.6″ W x 8.8″ D)
- 10-year warranty
To help you conquer the hills, the Kriega Trail18 Adventure Backpack separates your belongings. The main compartment is waterproof thanks to a roll-top opening, and your kit is kept accessible in a separate section by a sturdy zipper. To stay hydrated while tackling the woods, you may also utilize this space to carry a 3.75L hydration reservoir that is optional. Anything you wish to air out or dry may be held externally under strain with a Hypalon net. We hope you like our Kriega Trail18 Adventure Backpack Review.
The TRAIL18 Adventure Backpack utilizes Kriega’s groundbreaking Quadloc-Lite™ harness, combined with high-tech construction materials to meet the needs of riders.
Yes, 100% waterproof 11-liter main pack body and 100% waterproof 1-liter internal pocket.
Yes, integrated Quadloc harness chest strap used in Kriega R20 Backpack.