Top and best Motorcycle Racing Suits help you protect yourself from the effects, of wind, weather, and everything else you encounter while driving. In this review of motorcycle riding suits, we learn how to choose the right suit, and with the help of research experts, we choose the best products from our portfolio for your needs.
Each suitable safety suit has internal protection in at least three positions – shoulder, elbow/forearm, and knee/shin. Some Motorcycle Racing Suits have pockets for extra protection for the back, hips, and legs. The more expensive leather suits may have an outer protective coating, which may be made of hard plastic or even titanium, which is likely to be found in the same place as the inner armor, further, It provides shock protection and allows the suit to slide smoothly on the runway.
All Motorcycle Racing Suits on this list have some basic level of ventilation thanks to skin holes, and the more expensive ones have a removable, washable mesh lining that holds them. They are always new.
However, choosing one can be a bit difficult as there are so many types on the market. We have reviewed the best Motorcycle Racing Suits and have included some information that can help you choose them.
Top 10 Best Motorcycle Racing Suits
Colour – Black/White, Black/Red, Blue/Red | Price – $1499
Technical improvements to road signage. Stiff cowhide stands with a bit of coolness. Aerodynamic cable and pockets for hydraulic balloons to choose from. Microelestic 2.0 and Triaxial technology for quick adaptability and ease. The latest generation of MotoGP protection with improved aluminum shoulders and RSS 2.0 elbow pads. Add Level 1 protection at all times.
- Aerodynamic spoiler, Collar with elasticated insert
- Inserts in elasticated fabric, Micro-elastic 2.0
- Tri-axial elasticated insert on the back
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- Localized perforation
- NanoFeel removable liner
- Interchangeable elbow sliders, knee sliders
- Oversight provided
- Protection & Cleaning Kit
Colour – Black/White, Black/White/Red, Black/White/Fluo, Black/White/Fluo Yellow | Price – $1,349
The third-generation Alpinestars Atem Motorcycle Racing Suits combines a light color palette with more appropriate colors. The changed arrangement of the Aramaic stretch zone and the air conditioners create even better racing suits with more mobility and comfort. A Tough 1.3 mm cowhide protects the rider when this sporty cut or perhaps the poorly planned upper puts you in balance.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm bovine leather
- Large accordion stretch panels
- Stretch fabric panels on the sleeves, chest, and crotch
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs
- Localized perforations to improve ventilation
Colour – Black, White/Black | Price – $750
If you’ve ever thought of yourself, man, I want Icon to make a racing suit as cool as any other moto gear, then today is your lucky day. Introducing a one-headed leather Hypersport racing suit. For a price that puts you off and off the track, the Hypersport is made of 1.1mm-1.3mm TrackSpec leather with D3O shock protection in place. The icon doesn’t stop there. The bent area in the groin and shoulder allows you to pull and pull the knees deeper. The liner is removable and washable, so every time you get to work, your knees, you’ll be cool and fresh like a chrysanthemum. Are you ready to go? Yes, I think so!
- Icon Attack Fit
- 1.1mm-1.3mm TrackSpec leather chassis
- Removable D3O shoulder, elbow, back, knee, and hip armor
- Integrated flex zones
- Neoprene wrist and ankle cuffs
- Removable, washable liner
- TPR chest logo
Colour – Black/White, Red/Black, Black/Gold | Price – $1,189
Spidi’s racing experience with World Superbike and MotoGP riders creates the perfect combination of performance and design: Track Wind Pro racing outfit. Most of the innovations that Mark Melandri and Colin Edwards tested during the 2011 season, this training suit is made of 1.2 mm-1.3 mm thick cowhide with advanced compliance technology thanks to stretch shrinkage, neoprene inserts, and Forcetechs Multitech / Biomechanical/protection.
- Full-grain Italian cowhide leather (1.2-1.3mm)
- Racing hump will accommodate optional Hydropack
- Removable, washable mesh inner liner with leather-covered Multitech hip protectors
- Adjustable height position Multitech knee protectors
- CE Force Tech protectors on elbows
- CE Biomechanic protectors on shoulders
Colour – Anthracite/Neon Red, White/Neon Red, White/Blue | Price – $$1,249
Set yourself from the pack on the track with the Revit Quantum match kit. Cowhide in Monaco is embossed with honeycomb-like shiny snakeskin. Scary aesthetic and functional features make you jealous of the toughness. Strategically stretched stretching zones provide comfort and freedom of movement. Rev’it Signature dual sliders for knees, elbows, and shoulders add strength to the suit in key points.
CE level 1 armor supports dual skidding to distribute impact energy. The strap gives you a choice of independent back and chest protection or uses a bag designed for the Revit chest and back (both sold separately). Closed skin openings keep you at the ideal temperature. VCS | Fast hydration of bladder edema keeps you from drying out during the racing. Monaco performance cowhide | artificial leather | PWR|shell stretch | neoprene | perforated leather
- Outer Shell: leather Performance leather, Monaco leather,
- Protection: dual-comp elbow and knee sliders, dual-comp protective parts at shoulders
- Pocket for optional Divided Chest Protector
- Visibility: reflective parts at shoulders
- Ventilation: perforated, VCS|speed hump hydration bladder pocket
Colour – Black/White/Silver, Blue/White/Red/Yellow, Red/Black/Yellow | Price – $1,999
You know airbags are common technology in 4WD, so why not for 2WD? The GP Pro v2 Suit is a one-piece premium leather jacket designed for Alpinestars’ Tech-Air Race airbag system. The unique design of the GP Pro v2 with a lead shield that is tested inside and out means it works perfectly with the Tech-Air Race airbag system.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation
- Stitched leather graphic details
- Calf expansion gusset
- Integrated padding for enhanced levels of rider comfort
- Pockets for optional chest compartments (sold separately)
- Reinforced knee features multi-layer construction
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability
- Waterproof inner wallet pocket
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on the shoulder, elbow, and knee
Colour – Black/White/Red | Price – €1,399
Excellent performance and safety with a jumpsuit designed by Aldo Drudi specially made for Ducati and designed for use in both racing and sports without losing your style. The asymmetrical design and use of the logo as the main graphic element give it a bold and symbolic look, perfect for any Ducatista. Attractive fit thanks to the spacious S1 elastic, the patented Tri-Axial elastic on the back, and the elastic on the wrist, groin, calf, and collar. This detail fits performed elbows and knees with interchangeable slides and a thinner bottom at the wrists and legs, providing rider riding comfort and sensitivity. The inner lining is also well constructed; Soluble and washable, made with Nanofeel® and 3D sphere to ensure stable temperature.
- Leather suit bag included Localised perforation
- Inside: Detachable Nano Feel® lining with 3D-Bubble inserts
- Outside: D-Skin cowhide 2.0 S1 fabric
- Soft protectors, certified according to EN 1621.1
- Steel plates on knees, shoulders, and elbows.
- Fits back guard, Aerodynamic hump, 1 inside pocket
Colour – Black/White, Hi-Viz Yellow/Grey, Orange/Blue, Red/White | Price – $499
With great success, Cortech is once again making its mark on the Apex V1 tournament. A durable cowhide structure adds a permanent elastic area to the inner arms, upper body, and abdomen. Perforation is widely used in suits in the chest, arms, and legs. Contrast perforated panels at the back and add 3D mesh lining to the suit with the ability to drain heat and tired body sweat.
Rigid shoulder and elbow slides are especially unique for this award point and evoke stylish movements and features from various major competition films. Impact equipment is included for shoulders, elbows, and knees. The outer slider on the knee is included and folded with a large fastening panel for the hook and loop to fit snugly. The Apex V1 racing suit has a pocket for optional backup inserts or can be worn with an independent backup system
- Cowhide leather construction
- Sport fit with pre-curved arms and legs
- Perforated leather zones at chest, arms, and legs
- Neoprene rolled collar, YKK zippers
- Auto-locking zippered cuffs
- Hard TPU sliders at shoulders and elbows
- Reflective inserts on the front, back, and arms
- CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
Colour – Black/White, Black/Red, Black/White/Red, White/Blue/Red | Price – $1,349
The technical update of a racing movie is like being at home on the road. Hard tutu cow leather with the perforated cooling area. Aerodynamic crown with the optional hydraulic ball cavity. Micro elastic 2.0 and Triaxial technologies provide flexibility and convenience for fast response. Protect the latest generation from MotoGP with smooth aluminum shoulders and RSS 2.0 elbow pads. Plus, of course, level 2 defenses are everywhere. MotoGP is developed for life on the road.
- elbows protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2
- knees protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2
- S1 bi-elastic fabric, Tutu cowhide leather
- Aerodynamic spoiler, Collar with elasticated insert
- Elasticated inserts, Inserts in elasticated fabric
- An integrated suit-to-boots fastening system
- Lycra inserts on the inner lining enhance movements
Colour – Black/Blue/White | Price – €899
This Motorcycle Racing Suit features a unique and dynamic design, optimized for ventilation and freedom of movement, this setup ensures a powerful and comfortable driving experience. Vendetta Evo models, instantly recognized by their ultra-luxurious lines, feature flexible materials, laminated against abrasion in areas prone to wear – for innovation and outstanding performance. The Vendetta Evo suit represents the bold and fresh success of Ixon and features a groundbreaking MotoGP ™ design. You are guaranteed a new driving experience and a great experience on the track.
- Elbow-shoulder CE protectors Level 1
- Knee CE protectors. Level 1
- Hip CE protectors. Level 2
- Aerodynamic hump equipped to welcome a water bladder
- Removable and adjustable elbow sliders
- Knee sliders included, adjustable and replaceable
- Removable mesh lining
- 2 internal pockets
Comfort is a subjective aspect, but most motorcycle racing suits are designed with comfort in mind and made from breathable materials that help reduce heat and sweating.
Motorcycle racing suits are designed specifically for high-speed racing events and are not suitable for casual riders. It is important to choose the right type of racing suit based on the type of racing event and the rider’s level of experience.
To measure yourself for a motorcycle racing suit, you will need to take several measurements, including your chest, waist, inseam, and sleeve length. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer’s size chart to ensure a proper fit.
To clean a motorcycle racing suit, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid exposing the suit to direct sunlight or high temperatures, and store it in a cool and dry place when not in use.