The Kriega R25 motorcycle backpack incorporates a quick-release QUAD LOC harness, which is exclusive to the rucksack industry mechanism that Kriega has tried, tested, and highly recommended. A unique and very effective load-carrying device made specifically for motorcycle riders. In this Kriega R25 Backpack Review, we will discuss more details and features.
Contrary to traditional harness systems, the load is placed on the hips and chest instead of the shoulders, which shifts the bulk of the weight away from the shoulders and reduces neck strain. On a motorbike, the ergonomic design has no arm restrictions for comfort over long distances. In this kriega R25 backpack review, we will tell you the details and features of this backpack.
Read Also: Kriega R35 Backpack Review
Kriega R25 Motorcycle Backpack Review Details
The R25 accomplishes the straightforward yet effective appearance of something well built. Kriega has created a recognizable and noticeably unique bag because of its motorbike association by rethinking a few major elements.
The Kriega R25 is made to last with a single, massive YKK zipper, a base made of 1000D Dupont Cordura, and a harness. The strap adjusters function similarly, allowing for one-handed adjustments with no extra flapping in the wind. Even with gloves, it is quick and simple to lock the buckles on the front straps. The 10-year warranty offered by Kriega acknowledges its longevity.
The Kriega R25 has a considerable capacity as well. The bulk of the bag’s material, 420D rip-stop nylon, allows you to load it to the point where it resembles a balloon about to burst. Compression straps, on the other hand, come in quite helpful to prevent unwanted bumping on days when you might not require the full capacity.
- Main compartment – YKK oversize zip
- Side access pocket with 4-point load compression
- Internal magazine sleeve, which can accommodate a 14″ laptop
- Internal key-clip
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric
- Oversize YKK coil zips
- Upgraded harness to enable a wider range of riders to get the ‘perfect Kriega fit’
- Fully hydration compatible – reservoir relocated from outer pocket to the main compartment
- Optional Kriega 3 Liter Hydrapak + Tube available
- Hydration tube routes out and over the shoulder through a covered duct located top, the center of the main compartment
- Reflective web loops on the sides of the pack to facilitate easier fastening of the US-10 expansion pack
- Schoeller DYNATECH with integrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity
- 1000D Dupont Cordura base & harness
- 420D nylon ripstop – lightweight yet extremely strong
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles. Expanding outer pocket
- 10-year warranty. 25-liter capacity
- 520mm H x 300mm W x 160mm D (20.5″ H x 11.8″ W x 6.3″ D)
Read Also: Kriega Max28 Expandable Backpack
It’s difficult to fault the R25. The R25 contains your belongings with minimum complaint while offering the required changes that make your ordinary backpack uncomfortable on a bike. At the same time, other bags could have extra flair or accessories. The R25 is a well-designed, comfy bag that I frequently use even when I’m not riding.
We believe this backpack is so popular among riders because of its adaptability and simplicity of usage. The R25 is the backpack you won’t have to think about because it isn’t overly extreme, which is a good thing. We hope you like our kriega R25 Backpack Review.
Check the Latest Price Here:-
The Kriega R25 motorcycle backpack has a quick-release QUAD LOC harness, which is Kriega’s own tried, tested, and highly recommended system.
Yes, they have integrated Quadloc harnesses.