When riding, you need to find the best motorcycle jacket available in the market to ensure your safety and security. Here, with the help of in-depth research and expert reviews, our team has compiled a list of the 7 Best Scorpion Exo Motorcycle Riding jackets to buy. Everything is good, just choose the right one!
Here are the 7 Best Scorpion Exo Motorcycle Riding Jackets
We found hundreds of Best Scorpion Exo Motorcycle Riding Jackets to choose from, but a few were worth considering.
1. Scorpion EXO Optima Jacket
The Scorpion Optima Jacket is the perfect choice for all seasons. Made from 100% waterproof and a second layer of fabric, the Optima has direct internal ventilation with waterproof zippers on the body and vents on the back. Buy an EverHeat thermal spring for cold days—CE armor at shoulders and elbows for security with pockets for optional back armor.
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof and breathable laminate outer fabric
- Double-zippered center front to prevent leaks
- Two waterproof zippered Direct Core Ventilation vents on the upper torso
- Two rear exhaust vents on the lower back
- Hook and loop closure tabs at wrists
- One waterproof Napoleon pocket in the upper torso, two internal storage pockets, and one internal media pocket
- Exo-Tec CE-rated armor
- Removable EverHeat thermal liner included
- Comfortable micro fleece lining at the collar
Read Also: Best Motorcycle Gloves
2. Scorpion EXO Yosemite Jacket
The Scorpion Yosemite jacket is very versatile. The textile jacket is windproof for cold days, but folds in windproof panels at the chest and back, opening full-length sleeves and side torso for maximum airflow on hot days. The additional removable, flowing Airguard waterproof layer means it can withstand wet weather, and the included removable EverHeat lining keeps you warm when it’s cold. Nylon outer construction, heavy-duty nylon 1680 wear zone, multiple pockets, and the generous use of NightViz reflective material make this jacket useful for a variety of climates and riding.
From touring in cold, wet weather to commuting in hot and humid weather, the Scorpion Yosemite Jacket can handle it all.
- 500 denier nylon main body material
- 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high-stress areas
- Heavy-duty mesh ventilation areas on the chest and entire back panel
- Adjustment straps at the waist, biceps, and forearm for a perfect fit
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at shoulders
- YKK exterior urethane zippers coated with Black Oxide sliders
- Removable full-sleeve AirGuard waterproof/windproof liner
- Removable full-sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
3. Scorpion EXO Vortex Air Jacket
When you’re ready to fly in the summer, you’re ready for the Scorpion Vortex riding jacket. The Vortex Air features a lightweight Rhino-Mesh chassis with mesh panels under the arms, high chest, and back. And when the clouds roll in, slip on the 100% waterproof liner to keep the rain out.
- Integrated 600D polyester reinforcements at shoulders, elbows, and lower back
- CE Level 1 EXO-Tec armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Large gauge mesh panels under arms, upper chest, and upper back
- Integrated action-back panels increase rider mobility and comfort
- Low profile, the neoprene-finished collar provides maximum rider mobility and comfort
- Multi-point adjustments at the hips, biceps, and forearms
- YKK Vision zippers
- Removable, full-sleeve 100% waterproof liner zips in
- 360° Nightviz reflection on the back and upper arms
- Belt loops for jacket-to-pant attachment
Also, Read – 15 Best Motorcycle Knee Guards Reviews
Read Also: Top 12 best motorcycle tail bags
4. Scorpion EXO Cargo Air Jacket
Scorpion EXO Cargo Air Jacket
This lightweight mesh riding jacket not only lets in plenty of air, but also lets you pull out the pop-up bag when needed. The Cargo Air Jacket is made from a blend of premium 600d polyester and Scorpion’s proprietary nose mesh to create a lightweight and durable chassis. Equipped with Nightviz reflective material, an optional storage-friendly windproof hood, and Safe Tech Ce Level 1 armor on the shoulders and elbows, the Cargo Air Jacket is a durable all-around jacket that is sure to become a new favorite in your hangar.
- Made from a blend of 600d premium polyester and Scorpion’s Rhinomesh material
- Safe Tech CE Level 1 Armor at the elbows and shoulders
- 5 pockets: 1 chest pocket, 2 hands warmer pockets, and 2 internal pockets
- Optional pocket for back protector
- Forearm and waist adjustability for an optimal fit
- NightViz Reflective material on shoulders and piping across back
5. Scorpion EXO Covert Hoody
Not every ride needs sliders and leather. The Covert Hoody by Scorpion is a cotton zip-up hoody with rhino mesh lining and 600D poly reinforcements on the elbows and shoulders. Adjustable arm adjustments and adjustable hood minimize wave speed. Upgrade the included elbow protection with back and shoulder protection.
- Streamlined back protector pocket for optional Sas-Tec Level 2 armor (sold separately)
- Integrated pockets at the shoulders for optional Sas-Tec flex armor
- 2 dual function chest pockets also serve as fresh-air intakes
- Forearm and bicep snap adjustments.
- 1 large conceal carry pocket
- Elastic shock cord hood adjusters minimize flapping
- 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets
- 2-way YKK front zipper
6. Scorpion EXO Phalanx Jacket
Designed to protect like ancient Greek warriors, the Scorpion Phalanx Jacket is a classic sports jacket that offers strong protection against abrasion and impact. The Phalanx features a 600-denier water-resistant outer construction, CE-certified elbow and shoulder pads, and multi-purpose materials for enhanced visibility in low-level conditions. The combination of a large zip and a large back warmer make this jacket perfect for warmer temperatures. The scooter in the EverHeat heating blanket is perfect for the cold winter.
- Durable water-resistant 600 denier poly outer shell construction
- Back protector compartment with PE foam included
- Zippered pit vents and rear exhaust vents for flow through ventilation
- Dual waist strap adjustment for a custom fit
- Four adjustment tabs on arms for proper fitting
- TPU hook and loop tabs at the wrist and zippered closures for proper fit and ease of use
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR pull
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum airflow and comfort
- Soft micro fleece roll top collar for comfort
- The jacket belt loop strap and snap can attach to any jeans with a belt loop
7. Scorpion EXO Drafter II Jacket
Riding on the success of the original, it pushes the Scorpion Drafter II jacket forward with many of the same great features and a more attractive, streamlined aesthetic with interlocking airbag panels. Huge panels made of durable poly-mesh. This jacket will keep you cool while Exo-Tec CE-approved armor helps protect you from impacts.
- Durable poly mesh with 600 denier polyester main body fabric
- Exo-Tec CE-approved ventilated armor at elbows and shoulders
- Pocket for optional CE Back Protector
- Arm and waist adjustment straps for fine-tuning fit
- NightViz reflective provides increased nighttime visibility
- Lightweight, perforated moisture-wicking lining for maximum airflow and comfort
- Removable AirGuard windproof liner blocks wind for comfort in lower temperatures
- Belt loop for pant attachment