Are you looking for a secure location to store your gadgets, personal belongings, or even your helmet while riding the urban jungle or commuting? Look no further. In addition to a larger version in the 25-liter main pocket reserved for your phone, the Alpinestars City Hunter Backpack Review has a fleece-lined laptop sleeve that fits devices up to 15 inches in size.
When you get to your location, you may move around without being hampered since a stowaway rain cover, and a handy helmet carrier are both hidden in the main compartment. In this Alpinestars City Hunter Backpack Review, we will give you details and its features.
Alpinestars City Hunter Backpack Details
First, a biking backpack isn’t immediately clear from the outside. Inside and out, it is made of polyester, and the main compartment, the secondary compartment, and the two little exterior pockets all have waterproof-style zips.
You can pack it inside the protected laptop sleeve, the secondary sleeve, or the cable pouch, thanks to the double zip for the main compartment that extends over the top and down to the bottom of the Alpinestars city hunter backpack.
There are two little side pockets outside for sunglasses or other small items. A helmet carrier for use when off the bike is kept in a zippered pocket at the bottom of the bag. The carrier is placed inside the compartment at the bottom, and a clip attaches the lid to the top of the city hunter backpack.
While the polyester exterior may be water-resistant, the removable rain cover that sits in a pouch in the secondary compartment—though it also fits in one of the outer pockets with a little bit of a squeeze—provides total protection for your contents and is easier to access if it suddenly starts to rain. Additionally, it is a vibrant dayglo yellow to draw attention to your presence in poor light.
You are fully aware of a simple adjusting mechanism when you put it on. The shoulder-strap clasps slide down the strap, so they are always near the end, preventing excess material from flapping in the wind, unlike some backpacks with numerous straps and clasps.
They also include huge, vivid red loops you can pull or release while wearing gloves. Like the ankle strap, the waist strap features a tightening and loosening mechanism and may be removed if necessary.
Additionally, the Alpinestars city hunter rucksack includes large padding blocks with wide air channels on the back so that your back can breathe while wearing it, reducing sweat on hotter rides. It is comfortable, mainly when the weight is carried on wide, well-padded shoulder straps.
Visit For More Features and price:-
- Waterproofing: includes rain cover
- Multi-material outer shell
- Lightweight 420D Nylon / 420D Ripstop Nylon to reinforce the bottom part
- Two external waterproof pockets on the front
- Computer compartment with full-length zip featuring 15″ laptop protective fleece sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organizer featuring a smartphone protective fleece sleeve
- A rain cover is stored in its pocket in the main compartment
- Ergonomic shoulder belts with perforated foam padding and mesh panels for optimized airflow, adjustable and removable sternum strap, and the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment
- Ergonomic 15mm back padding preventing spine pressure with ventilation channels for an optimized airflow
- Removable waist strap featuring the Alpinestars quick release system
- YKK semi auto-locking zippers for a secure closure
- Reflective details on the front and shoulder belts to improve rider’s visibility in varying light conditions
- Helmet carrying system: built-in helmet carrier for use off the bike
Read Also: Kriega R25 Backpack Review
It is a fantastic option if you want a backpack that is simple to load and access the contents of, waterproof, and doesn’t appear like a full motorbike bag. It functions as a commuter or urban bag, isn’t overly big, and has a rain cover to keep your stuff dry and safe. We hope you like our Alpinestars City Hunter Backpack Review.
The Alpinestars City Hunter Backpack has a fleece-lined laptop sleeve that fits laptops up to 15 inches in size and a smaller version in the 25-liter main compartment dedicated to your phone.
Yes, this backpack is waterproof, and In addition to a handy helmet carrier, a stowaway rain cover is also located in the main compartment.