Protecting your feet should be one of the riders’ priorities. Although it is a good example to always dress in the alley, you should understand durable, strong, and durable pants even if you are not going on a high-speed adventure. Even if the motorcycle does not move, it can harm you. With our review on “Best Dainese Riding Pants,” you can choose the best riding pants in the market.
If you are looking for the best Dainese riding pants you can buy, then you are worried about your feet, so we do not have to promise the answer! But if you have trouble finding the right riding gear for your needs, we have some tips for you.
Best Dainese Riding Jackets for All Type of Riders
Dainese is a large Italian company founded in 1972 by current director Lino Dainese. He specializes in sportswear such as motorcycling, horse riding, and skiing. The first products were emocross pants and motorcycle leather along the way. In racing and horseback riding, the Daines is considered to be one of the highest and safest breeds in the world.
List of Top Dainese Riding Pants
1. Dainese Delta 3 Perforated Leather Pants
Colour: Black/White | Price: $469
The Dainese Delta 3 are sports pants designed to replace the Dainese sports jacket. The S1 fabric and hip fit with a rigid insert ensure perfect fit and flexibility. The leather tutu provides rigidity for abrasion resistance and valuable protection for hip and knee pads. Pista knee braces and non-slip shoes complete the features of the selected Danish style package.
Engineered for maximum performance, the Dainese Delta 3 leather pants utilize the same S1 bio-elastic fabric and Nano feel Silver Ion lining in a premium Dainese racing suit for flexibility and on-road comfort. A cool Tutu cowhide upper and CE-shielded guards protect the track at the knees and hips. Pull-on the Delta 3 pants for your favorite Dainese jacket and let the Pista’s adjustable knee slide through the corners.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Pants certified to CE – Cat. II – 89/686/EEC Directive
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on hips
- S1 bielastic fabric, Double calf zip
- Tutu cowhide leather with perforated cooling zones
- Elasticated inserts, Hips adjustment, Reflective inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric, Jacket-pants fastening system
- Pant-to-boot fastening system, Interchangeable knee sliders
- Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment
2. Dainese Combat Pants
Colour: Black/Olive | Price: $420
Dainese Combat Pants are a cycling jacket that combines Dainese safety with comfort and fits shorts. They are made from the new Armalite yarn: a combination of soft but very abrasive and tear-resistant cotton, lycra, and Ultra High Molecular Heavy polyethylene fibers. This great protection comes from a material that does not contain an extra layer and has the same texture and fit as modern jeans. Adjustable pads protect the knee, while the built-in Pro-Shape 2.0 soft pads are located at the waist.
- Removable and adjustable knee protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- Removable Pro-Shape 2.0 hip soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- ARMALITE single layer. Internal reinforcements with Aramid fiber
- Cuff regulation with elasticated construction. Regular fit
- Zip-Fly. 2 easy two access welt pockets on the front
- 2 pockets on the back. Belt loops
- Cargo pockets on the side
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and safety
3. Dainese Misano Perforated Leather Pants
Colour: Black/Anthracite | Price: $549
Dainese Misano Leather pants textures and premium materials are only used at the highest level in the Dainese line and use the same D-Skin 2.0 leather and S1 biomaterial texture as the pants. The NanoFeel lining is treated with Silver Ion antibiotic treatment for maximum comfort and long driving. Two calfskin zippers and a lace-up boot system make the Dainese Misano trousers truly the highlight of a leather track – a great choice for men and women, those who are spiritual street runners and casual racing.
For riders looking for maximum protection in leather pants, Misano Dainese leather pants have set a new standard in racing performance for riders who play sports on or off the track. The Dainese Misano pants are made from the same D-Skin 2.0 leather, S1 biologically elastic material and NanoFeel Silver Ion antibacterial lining, and the iconic Dainese D-Air Misano Race costume. Double calfskin zippers and a tie on the boot complete the ergonomics that make the Misano Dainese leather pants the highlight of the performance.
- Pro-Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
- D-Skin 2.0 leather, Double calf zip
- S1 bielastic fabric, Localized perforation
- Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Elasticated inserts, Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Suit to boot fastening system, Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Interchangeable knee sliders, Seamless thermoformed soft inserts
The Best Alpinestars Motorcycle Riding Pants
4. Dainese Tonale D-Dry Pants
Colour: Black, Ebony/Black, Glacier Gray/Performance Blue/Black| Price: $449
Dainese Tonale D-dry pants are made with heavy-duty material supported by D-dry XT membrane for waterproofing that breathes. D-Stone materials in key areas that have increased abrasion resistance and CE are sold to the knees, helping to distribute the impact strength. The airways in the thighs bus through the wetlands send the cold directly into your body. Dainese Tonale D-dry pants are suitable for different price conditions and protect the bike.
Dainese Tonale D-Dry pants are ready to take on your next trip at any cost. A moist, breathable membrane keeps you comfortable in the rain or good weather. The armor covers his knees and cools his thighs.
- Calf zip, 2 outer pockets, Removable thermal liner
- D-Dry XT Extend Fabric, Elasticated fabric
- Jacket-pants fastening system, Waist adjustment
- Laminated D-Dry XT Extend Technology
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on thighs
- Laminated D-Dry XT Membrane Waterproof 20.000mm
5. Dainese Chinos Tex Pants
Colour: Black, Olive, Blue | Price: $320
Dainese alpha leather pants are Dainese leather jackets that will protect against scratches and impacts. Use jacket straps to ensure there is a connection to the Dainese jacket cover. The D-Skin 2.0 skin is made of silicone skin in a unique, non-abrasive way. The S1 electric jacket offers a leather jacket as an extension that makes it easy to ride the bike for seamless performance. EC standard 2 sells armor with knee and hip and impact protection. Dare to go for protection in Dainese style
Leather Dainese Alpha Leather is the most versatile leather in Dainese pants. Crafted in gorgeous D-Skin 2.0 leather, the pants fold straight up like that. The S1’s designed crossbar lets you quickly set foot on the bike and touch tomorrow’s system. CE cement standard and hip protector 2 according to manufacturer standard, your only concern is getting your body ready 1 time.
- Elasticated inserts, Micro elastic 2.0, Waist adjustment
- The jacket-pants fastening system, Localized perforation
- Breathable Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment
- D-skin 2.0 full-grain cowhide leather, S1 bielastic fabric
- 1 Zip calf construction with Boots-in system
- Soft insert on the coccyx, Reflective inserts
- Advanced knee construction with protected seam
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on knees
- Seamless aluminum plates on knees
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on hips
6. Dainese Pony 3 Pants
Colour: Matte Black | Price: $419
The Dainese Pony 3 pants take away the design and technology of high-quality Dainese races and turn them into stylish sweaters for road and travel wear. The Putu 3 pants, made with padded straps made of Tutu cowhide and S1 bi-elastic material, are warm for most riders – from morning swimmers to men’s swimmers. The external pressure of the knee is the skin. Inside, Pro-Shape knee and hip pads are included, and the garments still adhere to the prEN 17092 motorcycle cover.
The Dainese Pony 3 pants combine Tutu cowhide protection and S1 bi-elastic elastic to provide protection in the pants for long-lasting warmth. Strengthen the outside of the knee and pelvis. Inside, there are Pro-Shape knee and hip pads to treat bumps and the same clothing as the prEN 17092 motorcycle cover.
- Tutu cowhide leather, S1 bielastic fabric stretch panels
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment, 2 front hip pockets
- Zippered calf construction, Reflective accents
- Elasticated inserts,Adjustable waist
- Jacket-pants fastening system
7. Dainese Tempest 2 D-Dry Pants
Colour: Black/Fluo Yellow, Black/Ebony, Black/Tour Red | Price: $319
Dainese Tempest 2 D-Dry keeps you warm in cold and humid weather. The standard 1 CE armor protects your knees and pocket, so you can take the optional (special) armor option. The second generation of D Tempest stones uses Cordura and D-Stone fabrics for abrasion resistance. The unit removes heat that retains heat and can be removed when the weather allows. Supporting light travel on the road leads to the air in the leather D-Light, which means that the pants are better for winter riding.
Dainese Tempest 2 is equipped with a long waterproof sleeve and 2 linings, ideal clothing to withstand all travel and weather conditions. Due to the skin and water-repellent heat, performance and warmth are guaranteed in cold and rainy conditions. The caliper stem is adjusted with locks and buttons for improved quality and temperature control. The Cordura structure together with the D-Stone insert in the high-impact area offers Dainese safety standards.
- Cordura fabric, Air vents on thighs
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Removable thermal layer, Calf zippers
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system, Reflective inserts
- Waist adjustment, 2 outer pockets
- Compatible with Dainese Suspenders Kit (sold separately)
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
8. Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex Pants
Colour: Black/Ebony, Light Grey/Black | Price: $899
The Dainese Antarctic Gore-Tex pants are designed to withstand the harsh weather, but provide special protection for your motorcycle. The heavy-duty cover is 6.6 wear-resistant nylon material and Trixior D-Tec material for better wear resistance. The Gore-Tex waterproofing membrane is layered directly onto the housing to protect your breath from breathing. It provides direct ventilation at the thigh vent when the weather is interrupted. The removable goose feather layer maintains body temperature so you can move to a lower temperature while warm. Hip and knee armor with CE rating absorbs shock energy.
Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex pants are a must-have for every casual hiker. The Gore-Tex system protects against the weather and when used in conjunction with a ventilator goes directly into the thigh body, providing airflow when warmer. The goose-down lining allows for safe walking in the coldest weather. Strong nylon 6.6 nylon, Trixior D-Tec Engineering textile inserts to key areas, and Pro-Armor paddles to surround Dainese safety standards.
- Nylon 6.6 high abrasion-resistant fabric
- TRIXIOR D-TEC Engineered Textile on high impacts areas
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system, Waist adjustment
- 2 direct-to-the-body zippered vents on thighs
- Removable inner goose down layer 700 fill power
- Laminated Gore-Tex membrane waterproof 45,000mm
- 2 external pockets, Suspender kit included
- Calf zipper, Neoprene calf closure